“Excellent Food at good prices”
Review of Minh's Vietnamese Restaurant - CLOSED

Minh's Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 December 2009

I just experienced some of the best food I have ever eaten. I went there with four friends, and we all thoroughly enjoyed every bite of our meals. The Pho is one of the best you will ever eat. I also had the Korean Ribs with peanut sauce, and they were excellent. Minh's Restaurant is now my all-time favorite restaurant. I just wanted to share with everyone what an excellent restaurant it is.

Reviewed 7 October 2008

I found a roach in my soup. The worst thing is I had to pay for the meal. I won't ever come back to this place again....ahhhhh

1  Thank johntran121
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Jose, California
Reviewed 30 January 2008

My boyfriend's favorite place to have his Pho... The noodle is not like all the other Pho restaurant... Servers are very attentive and the food is good... If you are not a Pho person the you should try their bun tom bo nuong...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 January 2008

Everything is good. The pho has magical powers that will make you better instantly if you are sick!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook