“Good food”

Darda Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 332 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Like the food there it was excellent and fresh. Very busy place probably reason for the quality of food

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Good place, good size portions.
Once I went for lunch and wanted to order only one dish to share with my real young daughter, they refused to do that. They told me that I had to order 2 dishes, even though my daughter was so small, I couldn't share with her.
I hope they changed the policy now.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Hi, Some of the food was above average, some below, service is really poor, we had to call, send kids to call waiters, and wave hands like crazy even for the check. Thought of leaving without paying occured, seriously no one would have cared. But we stayed until we payed. we were 4 adults and 2 kids who only had noodles. check came to 52, no apetizers, only soup was ordered. payed only 10% gratuity. If it wasn't for halal won't have chose this one over some other chinese places i know.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Maybe not the best restaurant compared to other Chinese restaurants but the best things about this place is that it seres halal meat and the price is very decent. The lunch menu is quite extensive, their portions are big and the price under $8. Their service is fast as well and they are able to accommodate bigger groups and have 2 different rooms that you can book other then sitting in the main restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

The food quality used to be good and was one of the reasons why the bad service was tolerable. But their food quality had gone down considerably and the service stayed equally bad. We stopped going there a while ago and have found other chinese restaurants with good food and good service