“Great food”

Baja Catcus Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 330 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went here with friends for dinner. This is a hole in the wall type place. The food is great, service is ok. Their chips and salsa are plentiful and their chimichangas are yummy!

1  Thank 957tk

Reviewed 5 May 2012

I eat at Baja Cactus about every time I'm in San Jose. Great food, good service and reasonable prices. Lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Easy access, friendly staff, good food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 November 2009

My friend and went to this restaurant because someone stated they had excellent mexican food. My friend and I were very disappointed with the service and the food. The portions were very small and the food tasted horrible. I have eaten at better mexican restaurants such as La Casitas and Mission Jarrito located in Fremont. I will not return back nor will I recommend this restaurant to anyone.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 January 2009

Excellent food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Baja Catcus Restaurant? Share your experiences!