“LOVED THIS PLACE...”

Mil's Diner
Ranked #12 of 347 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I loved this place. It was about 10-15 minutes from our hotel. The food was delicious. I ordered chicken and waffles and received a big Belgium waffle and 4 pieces of chicken (leg, 2 thighs, and wing). I had enough food leftover for another full meal. The portions are HUGE and that is not an exaggeration. My husband ordered an omelet with pancakes the pancake was as big as the dinner place and the omelet had to be at least a 3 egg omelet. This is a "mom and pop" diner not 4 stars so don't expect it but the food and service is definitely 4 stars.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Husband and I stopped in for breakfast while visiting family. As a Jersey girl, I like a diner for friendly service and good, comfort food. I also try to avoid chains, and seek out independent, family owned establishments. Mil's fit the bill.
Staff was friendly, quick to refill coffee, and food came out fairly quickly. Husband chose the eggs benedict, I had eggs, bacon, toast. You can substitute fruit, English muffin, for small upcharge. Nice menu, lots of choices. Next time, will order the French Toast, it looked yummy! Fresh squeezed oj, and mimosas on the weekend. Restaurant was filled, lots of locals, so it is the real deal. Outside seating also available in front of restaurant on covered walkway.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I was on a business trip and came across Mil's diner for breakfast. I felt out of place. I knew no one while the other customers seem to know the waiters whole family. Awesome!

I had eggs (sunny side up), bacon, with hash-browns and toast. I should have tried their french toast. I regret not trying something more adventurous. anyways, the eggs were good (not over cooked) as the yolk was still runny while the hash browns were NOT soggy with grease. Bacon, well, how could you screw that up?
This place definitely deserves your business. I'd like to go back and let my fatty side indulge.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We tried this place due to the positive ratings on TA. We arrived late morning Friday in hopes of avoiding the crowd. We found a table immediately.
We tried the omelettes and were very impressed. The eggs were whipped and the fillings were generous. Service was prompt and friendly.
Highly, highly recommended!!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

yeah I tell you staff is rude the chile tastes like crap the burger was under cooked ofcoures I sent it back the guy who cooked it came out and screamed at me saying he was a world class chief I tend to disagree let you be the judge of his crappy food

1  Thank ravencorvette