“Consistently good pizza”

Ranked #223 of 341 Restaurants in Milpitas
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have been residents of Milpitas for a little over 9 years now, and have started many weekends with a warm pizza from this place and some homemade salad. Sure, you may be thinking "Dude, it is a pizza hut location. So how much of a novelty could that be?"

The reason I am taking the time to review them and given them a 'very good' rating is simply this. In these past 9 years or so, we have also tried pizza hut places all over the world. Considering that pizza hut corporate would be providing precise ingredients and recipes to each of its locations, it was remarkable to see how many other places still managed to make bad pizza. But these guys do manage to get the same taste, texture and done-ness to their pizza pretty much 90% of times. And even the next day, if I throw the leftover slices in our toaster oven for 4-5 min, they came out great. I felt that was worth writing a short note about.

Thanks guys, please keep doing what you do. It is working.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

I didn't realize the pizza huts in CA are express, no dine in establishments. Wanted a salad to go with my pizza, but they do not offer that.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 February 2008

The ole standby when you are desperate for a pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook