“Great burger! ”
Review of Red Robin

Red Robin
Ranked #38 of 360 Restaurants in Milpitas
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The burger is great! The best flavor ever, all the ingredients seem new, and the staffs are so gently too.
If you wanna order to go, they have a beautyful and good box.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My daughter just had a baby and my mom is visiting from NC to help out and we all wanted a great burger, so we went shopping at the Great Mall and afterwards we went to Red Robin to have early dinner, we were so surprised the Mushroom burgers were so good, but most of all the server she was so attentive to our needs never missed a step her name was Sandra we had an awesome experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Best burgers but they need to work on timing food came out fast but not cold but not hot , and my tea never got refilled very friendly staff just needs focus on service. I will be back and bring my friends and family .

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Love my local Red Robin at the Great Mall in Milpitas! The burgers, shakes, salads and fries are all delicious. I only wish I had room after eating everything to enjoy one of their marvelous looking desserts sometime. Kudos to our server this past Friday night, Jenee. She was fantastic! She made sure we had everything we needed, always came to check on us (even though she had several other tables) and did everything with a big smile. We will definitely continue to come back!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

A definite must if you're spending time at the Mall shopping or just to satisfy your craving for burgers, onion rings, fries, top salads, sundaes! Everything was delicious, worth the calorie! I loved my Avo- Cobbo salad which was great & really tasty, portions were large! The triangle of onion rings was decadent! For those counting calories, there is a calorie counter chart so everyone's needs are jet here. Reasonably priced, with friendly and fast service!