“Average Outing”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Barely a 3 Stars and that is because our waiter, Eric, was fast, nice and efficient. The food is edible. We opted for the $20 deal which includes one apetizer, two entrees out of the particular list and that's it. I had the bacon burger, my friend the chicken explosion salad which included sliced chicken, slices of avocado, plenty of lettuce, and the most dried up, tasteless quesadillas this side of the border. The thing is they do give you plenty to eat but in the end the food is not memorable and yes, I agree that buying a la carte gives one access to more elaborate and perhaps tastier dishes, but that is what we ordered and it should be enough to tell wether the place is a tasty place to eat or not so much. It was a good deal for the amount. For an appetizer I ordered the fire trio (tortillas served warm and soft to the bite, guacamole in a small bowl, and red salsa). This one alone was a sizable amount. The burger dried but the bacon okey. The chicken explosion salad edible and that is it. For a friday night it was not very crowded and the service as I mentioned above was good and the tip showed it. Oh! a cup of the sweet corn soup too. Not to bad. Overall an average outing, therefore 3 Stars.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar