“HIDDEN GEM!”

Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Trabuco
Transit: Bus stop on the corner of Marguerite and Trabuco going south as well as going north directly across from shopping center.
Description: Visit us at 303 Broadway in Laguna Beach! The Mission Viejo location is now closed!
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is a small intimate restaurant w/ terrific food and great people. the menue is ever changing w/a fine wine selection. great foodie stop, great special day stop, but mostly just a great stop. Stay out of the cold bucky places and go here, you wont be sorry!

Reviewed 15 July 2011

I decided to take 12 of my closest family memebers to a close by but nice and classy restaurant. after doing a search and knowing about the quality of the one in Laguna beach, i decided to take them to irvana Grille Mission viejo..
Our reservation was honored beautifully, food and wine was very delicious and the staff were kind and attentive...
everything was clean and although the location in the shopping center doesnt really show the quality of the restaurant but the inside decore, food and ambiance was awesome..
definitely recommended
lots respect and we will definitely return.
: )

Reviewed 28 November 2010

It's surprising to find such a fine restaurant in a strip mall. The ambiance is good. You can enjoy a conversation with your friends without having to compete with a noisy background.
The food is delicious and the wait staff are anxious to please.
It's a favorite.

Reviewed 10 November 2010

I won't be going back to this local "jem". Went there last night, arrived at 4:50pm. Entered and there were no diners present. The host asked if we had a reservation - no- he checked his book and said "follow me". He passed the booths and brought us to a table (2x2). I asked for a booth and he said they were booked. Funny how you feel when you are the only diners in a restaurant and you are given a crappy table and they tell you they are booked. I should have said we would come back when they weren't sooooo busy. I didn't and I stewed while a few other diners came in. Well, guess what. A couple comes in and the host shows him the available tables. The diner tells the host he is not happy with the choices. The host gives him one of the 'reserved" booths that I was denied. Makes for a lousy evening knowing you were lied to and you are sitting at a crappy table and spending $100 bucks for an ok meal.

Reviewed 7 November 2009

Been here a couple of times now since I live 5 minutes away. Compared with the other restaurants available in Mission Viejo this is not a chain food store like Cheesecake or CPK, but something unique. The food is nicely seasoned and it's flavorful. I really love their pork loin...mmmmm. The service is good and I always end up getting an appetizer, main dish, and dessert even though I rarely order appetizers or desserts.

One weird thing is when they take down a reservation they ask for your address and phone number...which I find weird because usually whenever I make a reservation at a restaurant they only need your name, time, and number of people.