“Our FAVORITE Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Trabuco Canyon, California
“Our FAVORITE Pizza!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We get this at least once a month if not more. They don't deliver (wish they did) but we make the drive from Coto to Mission Viejo because the pizza is that good! Don't need to order extra cheese - it's very cheesy! Delicious!

Visited July 2012

“Amazing pizza!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We have been eating here for several years growing up- still grab a Big O when we come back to town! If you like plenty of cheese atop a fantastic crust and sauce, this one is for you!

Oxnard
“Memories of Big O Pizza - MMMMMMMmmmmm!!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I have been eating Big O Pizza, since I was kid growing up in Huntington Beach. Mission Viejo is the only location to get the original pizza. This is the second time, since 2008, that I have been in the area in over 25-years. On Saturday night, the 28th, I called Big O at about 9:40 PM. Chad answered the phone and said they had stopped taking phone orders for the night. I told him about my history and love of Big O Pizza. He agreed to take my order. I just about burned up my car driving from the Crown Plaza, Irvine to get there. I had trouble finding the place and drove up and down Marguerite Pkwy. down to Oso without success. I finally arrived at about 10:25 PM, thinking that nobody would be there, but Chad came through for me. We shot the [--] for a minute and talked about the old locations and crew (They are still with them by the way!) Then I purchased my prized pizza and left. I didn't wait to get back to the hotel. I stopped at the AM/PM off of Alicia and ate about a third of my large pizza, in the parking lot....MMMMMMmmmmm. THANK YOU!!!

• Visited January 2012
Orange County, CA
“Nothing to write home about.”
Reviewed 25 November 2008

Finally tried the pizza. Pretty non-descript.

1 Thank Yo_Jimbo_San
Orange County, California
“Best pizza in OC!”
Reviewed 12 August 2008

Fabulous pizza. If you love cheese - you'll love Big O's.