“Great Arts Center”

Gallo Center for the Arts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Arts Center”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great shows for adults and kids. There are several good restaurants and fast food places within walking distance. Great parking also. Not far from the freeway if you coming out of town.

Visited May 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“SF feel to Modesto Arts/Theatre”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beautifully built center with ultra cushy seating. All seats seem to have a great view of the stage. Wide variety of shows, too!

Visited November 2013
Modesto, California, United States
“Excellent Entertainment Spot”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Gallo Center for the Arts has a great variety of shows to choose from throughout the year. It is a beautiful place to visit. Seating is a bit cramped & feels a little uncomfortable, especially during a long performance. However, there is not a bad seat in the entire place as far as being able to see the stage performance.

Visited March 2014
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great Venue, just don't bring an appetite”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Gallo Center for the Arts in March to see John Legend, not my first, and certainly won't be my last. The place is not large, so it felt very intimate, even from the balcony. The acoustics were amazing, and the place was well kept.

Really, I would recommend it to anyone.

I have two minor changes that I would make. First, have a little more food selection. I mean I get the idea of pushing people to eat in the city, and all of that, but not everyone has time to do that beforehand. Next, calm down ushers. I heard you the first 3 times you told me where my seats were. I really did not need the additional help after that, (well really, I would have been good with just the first explanation).

If you ever get the chance, and are in Modesto, I highly recommend catching some sort of venue, kit is worth the time, money (and buying one of those plastic cups!!).

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must see!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

You are really missing out if you don't attend a performance at least once a month at the Gallo! I have gone to numerous performances since 2008 and always find them entertaining. We are truly blessed to have such a fine facility in our community. Now I don't have to travel to San Francisco for quality shows.

Visited April 2014