“Still good after all these years!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #193 of 498 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Modesto
“Still good after all these years!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I used to love Fuddruckers, but for some reason, I haven't been there for about twenty years -- until yesterday. The burgers are good. I like that all the condiments are out and abundant, and very fresh. They offer different sized burgers, and I ordered the smallest one. It was the perfect size for a child, and I was still hungry. Served with it were about eight fries, which I felt was not enough. The side salad was shredded iceberg lettuce with croutons. I was not impressed. However, I still like this place. Next time I will pay more and get a bigger burger, because they really are delicious. Oh, the sweet potato fries are really good, too. Fuddruckers is not cheap, so be prepared. For the three of us -- all ordering the smallest hamburger with few fries, my bill was just over $42. That may not sound so bad, but considering what we got, it was way too much. I still recommend Fuddruckers for a great burger.

• Visited February 2014

Modesto, California
“Luv Fudruckers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

I work w/mentally handicapped adults and we sometimes buy lunch at Fudruckers, and I would like to comment on how wonderful the staff is every time we visit. The staff is patient and respectful and helpful. The food is pretty darn great too. It's roomy and clean and love the old celebrity photos!

• Visited August 2013
Central Point, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely great burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

Whenever we see a Fuddruckers in a town were visiting we have to stop because of the great burgers. This location did not disappoint. The burgers were spot on and th condiment station was clean and neat with a real good variety. The decorations were also pretty neat. We will be stopping by here again next time we are in Modesto.

• Visited March 2013
Stockton, California
“Real Good Stuff!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

Though the name may be unusual the food is great! you can build your own burgers and have some good fries. Though burgers is what they are mostly known for they also serve shakes, salads, and other foods. The service there is very prompt and to insure this they give you this electronic pad that vibrates when your food is ready. You can eat in or take out.

• Visited March 2012
Fresno, California
“Good food & fun too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

I stopped in on a spur of the moment at Fudduckers as I was passing through Modesto. It isn't right off the 99 freeway, but it is just 15 minutes east of the highway. I am not much of a 'burger person' but after a couple of hours on the road and a few more left to go, a burger sounded like just the thing to keep me full until I reach my destination. And I was not disappointed! This restaurant has regular burgers, but also offers alternatives to the standard beef burger. If you are into buffalo, wild boar, ostrich or elk (or don't know but want to try something new) this is the place for you. I was hoping they had the ostrich available but they were out. Not to worry though - the very friendly employee at the counter helped me select the elk, which was as delicious as it was different. Served alongside a generous helping of sweet potato fries, it was more than enough food; as a matter of fact I couldn't finish the burger or fries there was so much. I love how you can choose what you want on your burger from the very plentiful condiment bar (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, peppers to name a just a few items). They also had an impressive selection of mustards, ketchup, relish and mayo if you like that on your burger. To top it off, a free (LARGE) cookie from their bakery is included with the combo meal (burger, fries & drink). I skipped the cookie, but it is a nice offering if you have room for an oversized, freshly baked cookie. I look forward to passing through Modesto again and returning!

• Visited February 2013