“Awful!”

Dining options: After-hours
Colorado
“Awful!”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We are regular attenders at the Gallo Center, which is located right across the street from the Firkin & Fox. Before one concert, we had some time, so we stopped into the Firkin & Fox to check it out. We were seated upstairs in a small, cramped room. We sat there at the table for about 15 minutes before a lady walked over to our table & asked us if we had been helped. We said "no" & she walked away. At first I thought she was going to take our order, then I thought that she was going to let one of the servers know that we hadn't been helped, but neither of those things happened. We sat there for about another 10 minutes before someone came & took our order. At this point, we were just about ready to walk out, but it was cold outside & we still had about 30 minutes before the concert started.

We ended up ordering drinks & an appetizer to share. About 10 minutes later, the appetizer came out. About 5 more minutes later, I had to flag down another server (ours was no where to be found) to ask him if we could get our drinks. Luckily I had brought a bottle of water with me, so we had something to wash down the food.

We ordered the chicken quesedilla & it was ok.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank 1Kare1

“Good”
Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

Hadnt been there for a couple years but the food is still good. You must try the triple play. I use to eat it all the time when the chef owned side lines. I will defiantly be back

Salida, California, United States
“Visit the fox”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

It's a great place to take your friends for good food, drinks, and atmosphere it's right across from Gallo Center

California
“Dislike”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Service is poor and takes very very long. Their staff aren't friendly. The food is ok at best. I've gone there numerous times and every time it was the same. (haven't gone in over a year, for the previous reasons). Wouldn't recommend and if someone wants to bring me there, I'd suggest another place.

Citrus Heights, California
“British Pub Sports Bar”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I love this Pub/Sports bar. Their food is good, service is quick and friendly, you can sit upstairs or down and watch whatever game is currently on. They have a number of good beers on tap. I have been there at least twice. The shepherds pie (cottage pie) is quite tasty.

Visited June 2012