“last resort”

Add it.
Apex Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Modesto B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Looked this place up on the net . Felt insecure. Bars on businesses nearby. Hotel not kept up hole in ceiling. NO coffee @ 600 am had to drive a mile to find some. 2 and 45 minute drive to yosemite from here. Found out your better off and stay in Oakhurst on the south side. Also saw vagabonds milling around in the early morning pre dawn.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy G

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I stayed there for two night for my office trip. Room was clean ,I got best deal on room , mattress was new , new carpet and new paint,even bed spread was new. There is no bug,cockroaches nor ants. I got peacefully sleep during my stay .

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I love this motel. There are plenty of expensive, swanky hotels around...but none of them offer the friendly atmosphere and great customer service the The Apex Inn does. I have stayed here many times and always feel safe and secure. Considering the location, it's actually a very quiet place. I have had nothing but GREAT experiences there!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dang_gina
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We stayed for one night the floor carpet was really dirty it smelled like pist! The shower was dirty there was flies, the beds smelled bad. I dont think it was worth staying for how much we payed. I think the owner needs to seriously do something about the rooms! Overall the location was alright but i didnt like the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Brianay
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This was one of the lowest price nights on our recent holiday.check-in was super-frindly.helpful and very natural,The room was spucious,clean and Had every thing we needed.The staff wemet were Excellent.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank nicholas535
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I was going Yosemite and i stay at this motel. front desk was available 24x7 so there was no problem for check-in and check-out and desk clerk was friendly, he gave me good advise for my trip. Room was clean and shower was clean too. I would refer my family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ami v
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We had a nice stay at this inn. Room was nice,clean and comfy.Staff was friendly and very helpfully with directions and local info. If I'm in this area I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family