“Happy Tummy !”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Happy Tummy !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My delicate "tummy" was again happy today, when my son, Joey, treated me and
my sisters, Cora and Polly, for lunch. Dynasty Restaurant, our family's favorite Chinese restaurant, serves the best quality of food, steaming hot and fresh ingredients. The place is always full of diners, meaning to say, the food and service are excellent. Dim sum is available and very tempting ! I had prawn with vegetables combo and as usual, the serving was very generous ! The price is very reasonable too. My son and sisters are very satisfied too and we had our leftovers to take home for next meal ! Thank you, Robert, the owner, for the excellent
service and food ! See you soon.

• Visited April 2014
Thank IndayHill1 .

Modesto, California
“Dynasty Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I just moved to Modesto about 1 mon ago and have been experimenting with different restaurants in town. I found a great family friendly, service oriented and great food combo in this restaurant. The staff was extremely nice to my children; our waitress even gave us free spring rolls when my 14yr old inquired about them. We ordered 4 different plates and all of them were tasty and portion size was good. One of the waiters even gave my 3 yr old a box of fortune cookies to go as we were leaving, which I thought was very sweet. Overall this was a great experience and staff was very warm.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Sylvia E
Riverbank, California
“Not sure why a pizza is pictured...but most excellent chinese food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Whenever I want good Chinese food cooked the way I want it (I love bean sprouts and I want tons of them), I know I can count on Dynasty to deliver. I enjoy most their dishes. I do not think anyone will go wrong. Many items are traditional while others are American style (such as sweet and sour pork). The family LOVED the Peking duck. We never seem to get her for dim sum but we will. When I bring the kids in for a to go order, they will likely through it a sweet bun for them. I highly recommend and would take anyone I know to eat there without worrying that I hope it is good this time.

• Visited February 2013
“Best Dim Sum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

If you know good Chinese food you will appreciate this restaurant for their dim sum and the food served at the Dynasty Garden. The owner, Robert, is very humble and kind. The staff is great at explaining the dishes they serve. They also offer great suggestions as to what you may want to try.

We enjoy going there with friends and family. Customers always seem happy. Sometimes when we dine out we end up sitting next to grumpy people who grumble their way through their entire meal; this never happens at the Dynasty Garden. This is really a thoroughly happy place to dine.

Modesto, California
“lunch w/co-workers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

We had around 10 people dining here and it was delicious!!!!! The service was head and shoulders above the rest, so nice and helpful! The food is absolutely the best I have had for a long time!! The Chinese food in California seems to taste pretty much the same, and this was sooo much better! We had family style dining and the waiter boxed our leftovers up so we could enjoy it all back at work! I would recommend this restaurant highly!

• Visited November 2012