“I am now freeee”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Arizona
“I am now freeee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was introduced to this place by a local. It was my first time eating at a freebirds. Although it seems very much alike another restaurant its so much different. The decor in there is amazing! Guitars with wings! FLYING!! OMG. The food is GREAT you wont go wrong with any order. I myself had the MONSTER burrito which was very filling. The employees actually had genuine smiles on their faces like they enjoyed being there. I step out of the order line to get my drink and who do i see when i go to fill my cup with my ice... ICE CUBE! HILARIOUS! I look over at the tea section and i see ICE-T!! IM DYING with their sense of humor LOL This is a fun place to eat. As if all this wasnt enough they have aluminum foil so you can craft your own works of art!!

• Visited June 2014

Riverbank, California
“GREAT FOOD , DRINKS ARE A BIT PRICY THOUGH”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Place smells good from the outside, better when you enter, really tasty burrito's. Far above average, my only complaint is that the drinks are over $2.00 and that's about double the norm.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Douglas D
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

I was first introduced to Freebird's by my brother on a trip home to CA, and fell in love with it instantly. The food is so fresh, and they don't skimp on what they put in your burrito! There are so many choices that I often go in and mix it up, try new combinations. The only add-on's are guac and sour cream, which is typical of any Mexican restaurant. I have only had the burrito's and taco's, but I can rave about both!

That trip happened to be to the Sac location. I recently moved back to Modesto, and visited the Pelandale location, and not only loved the food, but the people. Now, I do frequent the restaurant, I try to get in once a week, but the fact that they not only remember my face, but also things we discussed on past visits is just awesome. It is like walking into Cheers. The vibe is fantastic, the food, the people, and oh, did I mention they have one of the best card programs around!!!

I will definitely continue to be a loyal Freebird customer!!!

Ps- make sure to get the habanero sauce!!!

Manteca, CA
“Freebirds I love you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

This location was previously another burrito est. that I really liked. When they left I was sad. I'll be honest when I first showed up to Freebirds I had big expectations: would they have awesome fresh chips? Would they have queso? Would they have a rewards program? YES! All that and bacon! And roasted garlic, and lime juice. And a place where I can make myself the perfect not too sweet tea. The decor and atmosphere is fun. The employees are all so nice and always on task (they pay attention to their customers) I have to say I rack up freebies pretty often for only eating here once a week. That is a big plus! Check them out and try the nachos or burrito bowl with carnitas, bacon, queso, garlic and lime juice - there's so much more but that is my favorite.

1 Thank homezoomom13
Pleasanton, California
“Like Chipotle, but the burrito was full of rice. Service was poor.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

We tried this restaurant for the first time. It is set up like a Chipotle. We stood at the counter waiting for someone to help us while we watched one person help another customer, three employees chatting at the register at the end of the counter. (Yes, they did see us waiting.) We also saw another employee standing and just looking around. We were quietly commenting between ourselves if we should go elsewhere when the person standing alone decided to come over and help us. We found that they really filled the burritos we had with so much rice that they had difficulty rolling them up. For those that can't handle spicy food, this place is more accommodating. The price is a little bit higher. They also try and push joining their "club" at no fee, just "specials" sent to your e-mail. We were not impressed.

• Visited February 2013