Ramada Modesto
TripAdvisor
Economy Inn(Modesto)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsolive gardenshopping and restaurantsexercise roomroom was cleanfree wifipleasant stayconvenient locationparking lotwe've stayedscrambled eggscourtyardwalmartfreewayyosemitekeymotelmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The Hotel room was nice, as was the room. there was a nice pool/jaccuzi and a small workout room. The free breakfast was phenominol! The only complaint was no elevator. It is only 2 stories, but dragging luggae upstairs is a drag! I would definitely return. I also did not have a microwave in my room which was expected.

2  Thank Pam F
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This hotel was picked for me during two day training. I was very happy with my stay and all that hotel had to offer. I would have loved a small refrigerator in room, but ice machine was so close to room.

2  Thank Magdalena G
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The location was a little sketchy, but we are talking about Modesto. This is a nice place to stay if you are visiting for business. I do not think there is another reason to come to this area. I loved how closed it was to restaurants, freeways and the mall. I have to say the mall was clean and nice. I was impressed with the breakfast selection of the hotel. The breakfast was well rounded and it was included with the price. The ground of the hotel was nice and calming. The pool and spa were clean and well maintained. They did a nice job in keeping safety in mind. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Gym was small and the air condition was not working. However less then .25 of mile away there are two different Gyms. I recommend asking for a second floor specially if the room is facing the streets. Be careful walking alone at night time that area is not the safest to be around. Overall it is a great place if you just need a place to sleep and relax. The bed was comfortable and it seems that the rooms were recently remodeled. One more thing the bed sheets felt like sand paper.

3  Thank Marie B
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very helpful. I appreciate the hot breakfast every morning. I got my deal on groupon and was very pleased. This was my first time staying in Modesto and didn't know where to stay. Next time I return, I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SANDRA R
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Close to freeway, very large shopping mall with contemporary stores and restaurants close by, 2 restaurants within walking distance. Clean, comfortable beds, large rooms, great pool area and fantastic breakfast room with hot and cold entrees available. Fast wi-fi, easy to connect. Very quiet rooms, hallway doors do not slam, no noise from other rooms could be heard, no freeway noise in either room I tried.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo