“Aww.. how wonderful!!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Aww.. how wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This place is the best. We were traveling for about 8 days and this was the best place we stayed. On top of this it cost less than others we stayed at on our trip ..some of which turned out to be a lot less then one would hope for. The office staff was wonderful.. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. with quality furniture The room felt like a home, not a motel. The bed was also perfect.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Director of Sales at Days Inn Modesto, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
Hello,

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel for our future guests. We are truly happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you kind words. We looking forward to serve you next time travel brings you to the area.

Happy Travels!

-Days Inn Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My friends and I took our first vacation together and have had no previous experiences with traveling. However, our stay at the Days Inn hotel made our visit very comfortable and hassle free. The service we were provided was excellent among their courtesy and generosity. We hope to stay at another Days Inn hotel on our next vacation.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Linda S, Director of Sales at Days Inn Modesto, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Hello,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor for our future guests. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We are truly happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to be of service to you in the future.

Sincerley,
Reedley
Reviewed 26 May 2012

When my son, and granddaughters were traveling to my brother's house our car broke down on the 99 freeway. The towtruck driver that towed our car to an auto repair shop said that the motel was right across the parkinglot. The night manager was so helpful and checked us in gave us areal nice room. In the morning we had breakfast which was really good with a lot of healthy choices. I would recommend The Days Inn Modesto to anyone that has to stop in Modesto. I will definetely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are very excited to hear our staff was there with a helpful hand to assist you during your travel. Your kind compliments are always appreciated and will guided to the appropriate associates. We push and hope for nothing accept good feedback from our guests. Thank you in being a part of helping us boost our reputation and thank you for choosing to stay at Days Inn. We hope you had the chance to meet with your family! We look forward to having you stay with us the next time travel brings you!

Best regards,
Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed at days inn for 3 days. I went to modesto for the weekend. The service was amazing, the hotel was really clean. Everyone there was nice, and helpful. The hotel room was really clean. The front desk was really helpful. The staff was amazing. I would really recommend this place. If i ever go back to modesto, id stay here at days inn.

• Stayed March 2012
Linda S, Director of Sales at Days Inn Modesto, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Thank you for your review! We are truly happy to hear your experience at Days Inn was a good one. We take pride in our services and cherrish all the positive feedback we receive in return. Your compliments will be addressed to the appropriate associates who will treasure your kind words and use them to satisfy future guests as well. Just in case you did not know, we do offer many promotional packages. Please call in or use our new Days Inn app which makes reservations quick and simple to receive best available rate! We look forward to having you stay at our hotel on your next visit to Modesto!

Regards,
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I stayed here for a couple days and i was shocked to how great service was. The rooms were nice and cozy, i slept like a baby! One of the best parts aside from the great employes was the comlimentary breakfast, DELICOUS! Anytime i come here for vacation i will definately be coming into the days inn!

Room Tip: keep up the good work!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Thank you for helping us boost our hotel reputation with your kind compliments! We are truly happy to hear you enjoyed your stay from check in to check out! Thank you for sharing your experience online and helping our future guest choose where to stay. We are excited to hear you will be returing back to our hotel and are ready to serve you the next time travel brings you!

Best Regards,
San Diego
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have now stayed at the Days Inn Modesto twice. The first time I chose this hotel because it was across the street from the place I needed to be in Modesto for a business trip. The second time I stayed here because I enjoyed my stay so much the first time and the hotel was close (within 5 miles) of where I needed to be.

In general I think the best thing about this hotel is the location. It is close to pretty much everything in Modesto as well as close to several places to eat. The neighborhood seems a little questionable, but I had no problems during either of my stays. In fact, I was able to get my oil changed at the place next door while I watched TV in my room.

Free internet and free breakfast (carb load continental), comfortable beds and a clean bathroom. What more can you ask for at this price?

My only complaint is that during my second stay I requested one king sized bed and got two double beds. I came with my husband but we just snuggled so it wasn't a huge deal, not big enough to request a room change. Also the rooms in the back of the hotel are a bit noisy because of the hallway. I found my room that opened to the parking lot was a lot quieter. That room was a lot newer and had a more comfortable bed (king sized in that one). So, definitely the better room. But the other room was still nice.

All in all, I like this hotel a lot and will stay again when my work takes me to Modesto, which is does quite often.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear you are a returning guest and both of your stays were overall a good experience. Sorry to hear about the reservation mixup. Please advise the front desk staff during your reservation any requests you may have to ensure no changes or mixups at check in. Thank you for being understanding and accepting a double bed room. We truly hope and want to prevent this issue to happening again.

Very pleasing to hear all other pluses during your stay. It is nice to get your car serviced while you are in a air cooled/heated area relaxing. As for the location, you are definitely correct about having many restaurants to choose from walking distance. We are very close to everything you need and also near by freeway entrance/exit, however in a quiet location.

We are very happy to hear we are building a strong relationship with you and appreciate your plans to stay with us the next time business or pleasure brings you to Modesto. Please contact our office to schedule a reservation with your requests or if you have a smart phone, Days Inn has now launched an app that makes scheduling reservations quick and simple which also allows you to add in any request you may have with your reservation. Please be aware when booking through third party websites (i.e. Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc) we do not receive any requests you may have. If you do book with any third party website, please call the hotel directly and put in your request's.

Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving you again!

Best Regards,
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Front desk staff was very curtious! Linda and Rachel were very helpful with getting us in for the same rate online was showing. this is a great value for as much you are paying. the saying is you get what you pay for, well i feel like i got more then what i paid for. the rooms were very clean, my family and i were there for awhile and the rooms always smelt very good when we walked back in. We will stay at this days inn the next time we are back in town no doubt about it. My kids felt so welcome. We are very happy with the service we got from the staff and the maids.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We understand online gives guests a variety of options on where to book your stay and appreciate you choosing Days Inn. We are truly glad to hear your experience at Days Inn was wonderful. Your absolutely right! You are saving a ton with the promotional rates we are honoring at this time. For future, if we do not have any promotional rates taking place, we do try our best to accommodate our guests budget with the best available rate.
Thank you for helping us advise future guest about what to expect when staying at our property or calling in for a reservation. Serving guest's is our specialty. We look forward to accommodating your needs on your next trip.

Best regards,