“No HEAT”
Review of Days Inn Modesto

Days Inn Modesto
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Modesto, California
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I recently stayed here and my experience was excellent. The lady that checked me in had great customer service skills and very knowledgeable about the hotel. She answered all my questions and assisted me every way she could.

Housekeeping manager Jonnie was incredible. My room was spotless and her professionalism and care for her job was admirable. I was given the extra towels and necessities I needed without hassle and promptly.

My stay was quiet and comfortable even though they appeared to be full.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
ModestoDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Modesto, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us online for all of our future guests. We are truly happy to hear your overall stay with us was a wonderful experience and are sincerely happy to hear the kind compliments towards our staff. Our staff takes great pride in our services and always enjoys the pleasure to approach each guest with a friendly smile to welcome them into a comfortable environment during their stay with us. It's not just service, its making sure our guests become returning guests as we feel confident to always welcome a familiar face back to our property. That being said, we hope to welcome you back anytime as well as others your recommend to our property. Thank you again!

Happy Holidays from all staff at our Days Inn!
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The service was great && my stay was a pleasant one because of it. I will definitely stay again && refer friends. The breakfast was prepared very well. My room was clean & a comfortable stay from home. Days Inn is like a second home to me.

• Stayed November 2013
Hello and thank you for your review! We are truly happy to hear you did enjoy your stay with us and are excited to know you consider our Days Inn as your home away from you. Please know we would honor the opportunity to welcome you to our property anytime. Thank you so much for helping us build our online reputation by sharing your relationship with us online for our future guests.

Happy Holidays from all of us here at Days Inn Modesto!
Travellers also viewed these Modesto hotels
Best Western Palm Court Inn
#9 of 20 in Modesto
Quality Inn Modesto
Quality Inn Modesto
#15 of 20 in Modesto

Been to Days Inn Modesto? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Modesto

Property: Days Inn Modesto
Address: 1312 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95350-5377
Region: United States > California > Modesto
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Green Hotel in Modesto
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Modesto 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Modesto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Modesto Hotel Modesto