Days Inn Modesto
Agoda.com
Economy Inn(Modesto)
US$71
  • Pool
All reviewschinese restaurantfront deskclean towelscomfortable staygreat rooma wonderful stayrooms are largethe air conditioningparking lotcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripbed was comfortablejonniemchenryupgradingyarddrawers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I spent a night here as part of a tour group.

The room itself was clean and very quiet, but the inclusive-breakfast left a lot to be desired... We were very grateful for the free wi-fi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adeline T
ModestoDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Modesto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, all guest feedback helps to us to learn more about what our guests look for. We apologize that the breakfast was not to your liking. We do offer a full breakfast that complies with Days Inn standards, however as per our contractual agreement European motorcoach tours receive a limited breakfast. While breakfast was not what you expected we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. We appreciate your time and feedback and hope that should you return to the Modesto area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ModestoDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Modesto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were traveling from Yosemite to SF and I stayed at the Days Inn because of the great reviews it received. I have to say all of the people that work there are very nice and helpful, from the front desk clerk to the maintenance man. Having said that, the room was terrible. First off it smelled like urine and really grossed us out. 2nd, the AC never cooled the room. The maintenance man looked at it and said it was working but the fans were just not pushing enough air. 3rd, the carpet was full of stains and just felt dirty. We should have requested another room but were so exhausted from our day we figured we would just get a few hours of sleep and leave, which is what we did. We were traveling for 2 weeks, from Vegas to SF, and this was the worst place we stayed.

The breakfast area was clean and served a simple breakfast.

I wish I could give this place a better rating, just for the people that work there but I can't.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gene A

Thank you for taking the time to write us. We are happy to hear that our staff was courteous, we do however apologize that the room was not up to standard for you. We have since shampooed several rooms and the issue has been brought the attention of our head housekeeper. If you do decide to come back to our area we would be more than happy to accommodate you and make sure that the room you have is up to standard. We apologize for any inconvenience, cleanliness is a high priorty for both our business and our staff members. Thank you again for your review, your feedback helps us to better our business.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for a the weekend but we didn't check in till 6:00am on Sunday, they didn't charge us the whole rate but instead it was like an early check in fee $35 plus the regular rate for Sunday nite; great price, check out is not till noon which makes a huge difference and their continental breakfast was really good. If we come back we're definitely staying there. I had originally made my reservation throughout booking.com at quality inn in Kansas Ave I put it in hold with my credit card but since I we were driding from L.A. After work we didn't get there till 6:00 and they no vacancy and had cancel my room. The front desk ladie had a terrible attitude and gave a rat about the fact that our reservation was cancelled even though I tried calling several times to let them I was on my .anyways it work out a lot better for us.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for your review, we are so very happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you last minute and that you had a great stay. We hope that you will visit us again next time you are in Modesto. Thank you again for taking the time for letting us know how we're doing!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ModestoDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Modesto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014