“Was alright for a night” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Modesto

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn Modesto
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
Hyde Park, New York
“Was alright for a night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

Despite room appearing clean, the furniture makes you feel uneasy about just how clean,which is why I placed a towel over the stained seat of the chair I used. Breakfast was fine, but wouldn't stay there again, not unless it were remodeled.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
madera county
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

This Quality Inn should have all of its carpet thoroughly cleaned or replaced. A cleaning of some furniture should be attended to as these things suggest how well the owner maintains the property and cares about the property. I noticed this right away. But my needs are a well appointed room that is clean and things work right. I need a bathtub/shower, no bathtub - no stay. Also, good internet, coffee, microwave/refrigerator, and phone for local calling. This hotel has good internet and not the dial-up speed I get from other hotels that charge much, much more. My room was just fine with the same quality bed as other good hotels. Everything in good working order and new condition. So what I need and want from a hotel were definitely met. The front desk person was most helpful and had my satisfaction as her priority. I will definitely stay again. I was happy here as I was happy with my last Quality Inn stay.

Room Tip: I was third floor King room. Fine, just fine.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

at first we were hesitant because of location....but it was absolutely fine. employees were very pleasant, as was the room.... a bit dated but for 1 night, or even 2, who cares? the hallway, pink paint and greenish carpeting was a bit ugly. breakfast was typical with the waffle iron, toast, bagels, etc. .... everything was being constantly restocked. ..... and for $55 for 2 ..a great deal!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

I booked this hotel primarily because of it's location and cost. I thought it was a good value for the type of accommodations that you get.

Check in was quick and easy. I was given a room that faces the plant across the street from the hotel. I thought it might be noisy, but the clerk at check-in assured me that it was one of the quieter rooms because it was away from the freeway. She was right. It was very quiet.

The room was very large, with a king-sized bed, chair, desk, large mini refrigertator, TV and bench. It was standard Quality Inn fare.

I have to say that the bed was very comfortable. The mattress was not too hard or too soft, it was just right for my comfort leve.

The breakfast was adequate with standard breakfast goods, i.e. hot and cold cereal, coffee, juice, pastries and waffles.

There is also plently of free parking. Wifi is also free and readily available.

If there is one thing that needs improvement, it would be to paint the hallways and upgrade the carpet in the public areas. It would certainly bump up the appearance of the hotel.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn in Modesto, CA.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel away from freeway noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Oakland, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have been traveling between CA and Virginia for the last 3 months. I've been staying at Quality Inn due to it's great bed for my back. I've used the Coupon they offer in the Hotel Coupons book off and on. Sometimes I have paid full price. Even used them one time for my free night stay due to my many points I have with Choice Privileges company. Today when I checked out the Manager saw I had used the coupon they offer. He told me only low class people use coupons and told me that I cannot come back to their motel using a coupon ever again. I said even in a month from now. He said NEVER. Then I said so now I'm low class for using YOUR coupon and you don't want my business. He said that is correct. I am VERY ANGRY. I'm alone and never cause problems. I've spent much money at this one motel where I could have gone to many others in Modesto. The coupon DOES NOT state anywhere on it that I can only use a coupon once in my life. The Exit to this Motel for Kansas Ave. was even closed due to construction. Yet, I still found my way there. The rooms are often moldy and have many defects. Yet, in the past I've had great experiences there with the Staff and enjoy the bed. By this Manager calling me low class for using a coupon he offers and telling me I can only come there if I pay the full price on a room makes me feel very bad for every spending money there. Managers name is Surgh Chandra.

Room Tip: Don't give them your business. No matter how good the deal sounds they are not to be trusted.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Tiffanie L

Travellers are raving about these Modesto hotels

Modesto, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

This hotel was horrible we were moved twice and still had the same problem in the third. Was total not worth the money. not to mention the creaky floors dirty beds and cigarette burned sheets. there was a hole in the door and the wall. bathroom needed some work done. overall will never stay again.

Room Tip: there are better hotels in modesto
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Catten7
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was the most awful hotel I have ever had the displeasure of staying. The linens on the bed had multiple cigarette burn holes in it as did the side chairs in the room. The desk chair cushions were literally ripped to shreds. Burn holes and stains on the carpet in the rooms and in the hallway. I would be extremely embarrased to even attempt to rent a room like this to anyone in the condition it was in. We completed the survey and left at the fron desk shortly after we arrived, but no one contacted us about the issues we mentioned. Understanding the rate was only $60, so our expectations were not high. However, I wouldn't stay there agin if THEY PAID ME!

Room Tip: Do not stay here for any reason
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple