“Nice hotel, clean room, attractive inner courtyard”

Best Western Palm Court Inn
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Basic and acceptable. Prefer thermostat rather than room window air control and would have liked a microwave. Room had two doubles, we were told would have 2 queens. Grandson in one bed; The two of us in other ..... a little tight. Breakfast was ok, but no fresh fruit at all. Quiet, friendly staff. Many restaurants within 2 blocks. Close to freeway, but quiet soooo OK

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NMGIRL78
Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Palm Court Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Our rooms have a refrigerator with a microwave available 24 hours a day in the breakfast/lounge area. Our rooms feature either one King bed or two Queen size beds. We hope to see you, should your travels bring you to Modesto again!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

wonderful beds, very nice pool and good food in the breakfast area We enjoyed the manicured lawns and the walkways were very clean, parking very close to our room will recommend to all my friends to stay here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Ms. Dorothy. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please be sure to come see us again in the spring when the flowers are blooming in our courtyard!

Thank you!
Trushil

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Staff very nice & helpful....hot breakfast 6:30-9:30 am (scrambled eggs,sausage links,make your own waffles etc)rooms clean,bed comfortable....grounds very clean,saw an employee picking up paper in parking lot,they had a work-out room,which I worked out in,pool open but not heated,small hot tub but comfortable!!!!

Room Tip: our room was on the 2nd floor,a/c unit not noisey,suggest rooms to the rear for less noise from free...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Palm Court Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Hi Linda,

Thank you for giving us your great feedback! All of the guests with the Elks Lodge convention were wonderful to have at the hotel. I'm very happy to see you enjoyed your stay, as did the rest of the group that stayed with us. We look forward to hosting the Elks Lodge group again in the years to come!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Overall it was a great stay.
There are little minor annoyances, but nothing major. Parking here is a pain and the spots are definitely not for bigger vehicles. The bathroom doors are on sliders and do not provide much privacy. We had a very short stay, but the staff we encountered was extremely friendly. Again, overall, a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your wonderful feedback. I do understand your concern of the privacy doors for bathrooms. Our second floor guest rooms do have a locking door separating the vanity area from the rest of the bathroom. If traveling with a large vehicle, we have no problem allowing guests to take multiple parking stalls. I'm glad to see your stay was enjoyable and our staff was accommodating.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Booked a King on-line at the BW site. Traveling to Modesto to meet wife's sister and brother-in-law before attending friends surprise BD party. Check in a little slow considering we were club members and they already had required info. Why bother if they're going to do it all over again anyway. Given nice quite inside garden room. Walked in an was surprised how small the room was; it reminded me of a Motel 6 from 40 years ago. The bathroom door was a slider since you wouldn't have been able to open a door fully either into the bathroom or the sleeping area. Bed was comfortable and room was clean, just a little tight. Sister-in-law checked in about an hour later and I find out that for $10 more you get a "Suite" which was 2x the size of our room. I wasn't going to change rooms but if I ever travel back to Modesto, which is unlikely, I'd pay the extra $10. The pool looked nice and the grounds and neighborhood were well maintained with several other hotels close-by. I am starting to get a little bored with the BW complimentary breakfast. It's the same at all locations. A change would be nice. Checked at the desk for a morning newspaper and they do not provide one nor is there a newspaper rack anywhere nearby. I'm used to getting USA Today at most nice motel/hotel sites.

Room Tip: Get an Inside Suite for $10 more.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert C

Hi Robert. Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize our Deluxe King was a bit small for you. As you had mentioned, we actually have a Superior King, which is more spacious, and a Premiere King, which is even larger and that is our suite with a separate sitting area and two flat screen TVs. We hope to see you again soon and thanks for the traveller's tip on the courtyard!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed for one night passing thru on the way to Palm Springs. A real throw back to the old days. Great highway motel. Beds were comfy, breakfast was really good. Eggs, sausage, home fries, juice & coffee. What more could you want.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rjmcan

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and I'm very happy to see you enjoyed all facets of your stay with us. We hope you will be passing through again soon on your way to Palm Springs or wherever your travels may take you!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very nice, newly renovated hotel. The lobby area is very cozy. The staff there was very friendly and accomodating. I wish I remembered their names, they were 2 very nice ladies that helped me check in and out with ease. I accidentally booked a room here on the wrong day and did not realize it until I was already on my way. I was able to switch my reservation, no problem with no extra fee (on a weekday). Would reccomend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Palm Court Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Hi Kristina,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience with us. I am glad to hear our staff was accommodating in fixing your reservation. We are happy to assist in making your travels easier and enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon!