“Must try!”

Ranked #6 of 506 Restaurants in Modesto
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I can not wait to return to this restaurant! I especially loved their juicy pork dish and butternut squash ravioli. Great taste!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Had dinner there with some co-workers and because they were busy we sat at the bar. The Chef and owner are very creative with the menu, which changes daily. The service was great and as well as friendly and they made you feel welcomed.
Since the menu is basically small plates, we decided to try a number of items, which is the best way to eat.
If the bacon wrapped prunes and the baked egg are on the menu, I highly recommend you order these dishes.
They have a nice wine list as well and will let you taste before you drink.
If you are ever in Modesto, this is a must go to restaurant.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have been to Concetta's a number of times. In fact, I was given a birthday party there last year They NEVER disappoint. The service is spot on, the food is fabulous. We have taken a few friends from out of town, and they always want to go back there when they return. Order anything that looks good, and you will love it. Personally, I love the pizza, quesadilla, ribs, and whatever you do, don't miss the deviled eggs! Simply the best. You can't go wrong here, no matter what you order. You'll leave full and very happy!

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

It's really hard to add to all the accolades already expressed, so I'll just say dittos.

But, the acoustics are very live making it hard to hear even the specials and it's tiring by the time dinner is done.

It's so good we'll go back but I do wish it wasn't quite so "live".

1  Thank Danny S
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The menu changes everyday which makes this experience excellent. The food is amazing! It is very casual and the atmosphere is comforting. if you are visiting Modesto I would definitely recommend you visit this restaurant. Service is a bit slow but it gives you time to enjoy the company you are with. The salads are to die for!!! I love everything I have tried here!!

1  Thank nachiholts