Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oak Tree Inn(Monrovia)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcollege dormhvac unitsanta anitafuture staysstove topconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againwithin walking distancea lot of noisestaying at this hotelfreewaypetsmicrowaveremodelingtoiletriesrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Overall, this hotel provides a great value. It is less expensive than most hotels in the LA area and provides a kitchen, which will save you even more money. The staff is helpful and friendly especially Stephanie. She has gone out of her way to help and provide resources numerous times for me and others.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 10 April 2013

From the moment we arrived, my son and I truly felt welcome. I interacted with at least five different employees and each one conveyed a genuine sense of care for our comfort. I felt much more like an honored guest in their home rather than simply a passing patron of their place of work. This is rare. If I ever have need for a place to stay in that area again, I will not hesitate to return. In fact, I will look forward to it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My last stay at this hotel was great as always. Adinah was very helpful on the telephone when I call in for last minute reservation. Adinah was also very flexible when it came to requesting early check in or late checkout. Adinah always have a smile with great attitude. It was always a great experience staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Stephanie did an excellent job at the front desk. Her smile and great attitude is infectious! The rooms were clean and the rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a first for me staying here. I will be coming back and staying there again in 6 months!

Markieth S.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of our associates and our property. We're thrilled that this was your first time staying with us and because of the excellent experience, we will be seeing you again. We look forward to your next stay with us in Monrovia.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Adinah, the desk clerk was exceptionally helpful and courteous. When my mom (who is 85) requested a shower rather than a sep in tub, they switched her room to a handicapped room the next day. Although the first room was a bit tatty, the next one was clean and comfortable. Adinah told us the place was getting an overhaul next month, so I'm sure this will be fixed. This will be our go to hotel for my mom on her next visit, primarily because the staff, and esp. Adinah were so friendly, helpful, and accomadating.

Room Tip: If needed, ask for a handicapped room in advance.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

We just received a copy of your review and wanted to say thank you so much for the outstanding comments about the service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled that Adinah made such a wonderful and lasting impression from your recent stay. Again, thank you so much for the review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.