“Best customer service ever!”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Monrovia
Fontana, California
“Best customer service ever!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Extended Stay America Monrovia has the best front desk personnel very friendly willing to make your stay as smooth as possible. Housekeeper Daisy will go out of her way to keep your room nice and clean. Hotel is conveniently located by a freeway for easy access.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tampa, Fl
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great Customer Service and a Friendly Staff.Great Customer Service and a Friendly Staff.Great Customer Service and a Friendly Staff.Great Customer Service and a Friendly Staff.Great Customer Service and a Friendly Staff.

• Stayed October 2013
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The hotel was very nice with clean rooms and full accomodations, the rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, and stove top along with all the utinsils needed to whip up a quick meal. The room was very clean but the service was extraordinary, especially from Stephanie who always had a big smile, a kind word and made me feel like I was coming home. Located near Old Town Pasadena and within easy driving distance of Downtown Los Angeles along with being near the foothills makes this a perfect location when visiting the area. I would highly recommend staying at the Monrovia location for either vacation purposes or if you are relocating to the area, etc. There are numerous eateries in the area within easy walking distance which was a huge plus also.

Room Tip: I stayed on the third floor facing south and found it to be quiet most of the time.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
San Mateo, California
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Clean rooms, friendly staff. Easy fast check in/check out. Will definitely stay here again. I did leave my I phone charger in my room when I checked out yesterday. I live in the Bay Area
and am leaving on another trip soon. Is there anyway you guys can mail it back to me?

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Monrovia, California
Reviewed 24 September 2013

From Patrick Geaney
Have stayed here since April 2013.I am a contractor from Ireland and found this accommodation and have no intention of leaving until my contract ends.
It has just been refurbished is clean and very homely. The room has a full size refrigerator a microwave and a double ringed electric hob.
The bathroom is large with bath shower sink and toilet.
The staff is so very friendly and efficient and keep the rooms very clean, towels can be changed any time.
The Wi-Fi. works very well and is very fast.
Within walking distance banks, restaurants. bars launderette (also one in building).
A short car ride to Santa Anita race track and Westfield Mall
The longer you stay the rates reduce making it very economical.
I have introduced two of my co-workers to this establishment and they are very happy with it
Try it Lycette and Stephanie will make you very welcome

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Patrick - I appreciate you taking the time to write such an informative and wonderful review. I'm so pleased that you liked you clean, spacious room and the service our staff provided. As well, it is great to read that our hotel's location was ideal for you and that you enjoyed having free WiFi.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with the best service again, and your co-workers too!
Guisborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 September 2013

First the good points, professional, attentive and friendly staff, any minor problems encountered, were fixed within hours of reporting. Convenient location, eateries for any palette within walking distance. The rooms are clean and pleasant. Bad points None. I will stay here again and again

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Arty - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you chose to come and stay with us; you have been a pleasure to have in-house. As well, I appreciate your kind comments about our staff, your room and our hotel's location.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to having you with us for the duration of you stay!
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Very attentive to your needs and any issues that may arise. The room has all the amenities with a small stove if you feel like cooking. Plus there are numerous restuarants and eateries that would appeal to any person's palate. The location is convenient and accessible to nearby freeways.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff made you feel at home and welcome at our hotel. As well, it is great to know that you liked your room, especially the kitchen, and our hotel's location.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monrovia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Oak Tree Inn
Oak Tree Inn
#4 of 7 in Monrovia
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Monrovia
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
Quality Inn Near City of Hope

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia? Share your experiences!