“Wow, What a Portion!”

Ranked #6 of 148 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Famous for food crafted with the best ingredients and an atmosphere that makes you feel right at home, Claim Jumper offers an experience sure to satisfy everyone. The menu features a medley of homemade dishes including burgers, sandwiches, fresh-baked pot pie, specialty salads, pasta, baby back pork ribs, seafood, Certified Angus Beef® and much more. All dressings, sauces and desserts are made in house daily including our tempting Six-Layer Chocolate Motherlode cake, featured as one of America's "Top 5 Most Decadent Desserts" on the Food Network.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I ordered the California salad and it could feed two people (or even three)! The other folks with my party all had "humungous" portions for their orders. It was tasty enough. The service (between ordering and delivery) was slower than we expected (this was voiced by more than one person). However, I certainly would return, if in town again.

1  Thank BloomingMisfit

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Lunch menu has many items to choose from and forget lunch size portions- lunch here was like dinner. Service was great!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great evening with a pre Family Reunion dinner with our early arrival in town. Everyone ordered different entrees and everything was wonderfully enjoyed.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I chose this place because I'm an avid seafood eater and it was close to our hotel in Arcadia. I was impressed with the salad bar and well rounded menu. There is something for everyone. My father is a picky eater and he found plenty of things that met his requirements. I'm on a Keto diet and found plenty of Keto friendly choices on the menu. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and assisted me with my diet needs. The food was above average in taste, which suited me fine as the entrees were moderately priced. We went on a Thursday night close to closing, and there was a family atmosphere. Although we went very late, they kept all items on the salad bar stocked until we got up to leave. I have a Landry's card and I'll definitely frequent this establishment the next time I'm in CA..

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We waited ages to be served and then got the wrong order and had to send it back. Waited ages again and ended up having to take it with us.