I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for 2 night this week. Here are the simple facts:
- The hotel is clean and well maintained.
- The room and bathroom were also clean and the beds were comfortable.
- The hotel has a decent pool for anyone who wants to take a dip while visiting.
- The free cookies near the front desk were delicious!
- The internet is unbearably slow for anyone try to get ANY work done.
- The service is the restaurant was hit or miss. The first day my service was horrible, the second time I ate there it was decent.
- Can't really get around the service at the restaurant since there are many offerings nearby for food.
- The complimentary coffee seemed to be out more often than not, but I guess since it was free, you can't complain too much.
- One of the two elevators were down for a good part of our trip which wasn't terrible since this is only a 3 story property, but none the less was inconvenient.
I am going to recommend that our admin no longer book this hotel for business travel to this area. I do however believe it could be a great hotel for those looking to play golf at the course by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello, CA hotel is the perfect center point of access to several of the most popular attractions in the Los Angeles Area. A hotel with On Site properties like the Montebello Country Club and Golf Course, Quiet Cannon Banquet and Conference Center and QC2020 Nightclub. 4 miles from Commerce Casino which features the LA Poker Classic, California State Poker Championship, World Poker Tournaments. And Commerce Hold Em Series 9 miles from the LOS ANGELES STAPLES CENTER, Los Angeles Convention Center, Dodgers Stadium and the NEW Nokia Live Center and 22 miles from Anaheim Convention Center 4 miles away from the Citadel Shopping Outlet Airport nearest: Los Angeles International Airport LAX (25 miles), Long Beach Airport LGB (21 miles), John Wayne Airport SNA (35 miles), and Bob Hope Burbank Airport BUR (23 miles) In the middle of the Premiere Tourist Attractions like Disneyland (20 miles)and the Universal Studios (17 miles), Downtown Los Angeles (8 miles) and Hollywood (15 miles) Located minutes away from USC University Hospital, USC -University of Southern California, Cal State LA -California State University Los Angelesand East Los Angeles College 1 mile away from the Carlson Wagonlit Travel Montebello Cities located in a few miles radius – Alhambra, Santa Fe Springs, Commerce, Vernon, Monterey Park, Whittier, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel, La Mirada, Norwalk, Long Beach, Pasadena and Cerritos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles / Montebello Hotel Montebello
- Montebello Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Montebello