“The BEST Place To Be!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Montebello
Pico Rivera, California
“The BEST Place To Be!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

They took care of ALL my requests for my weekend Party and Stay!
This is the place you want to have your Birthday Celebrations and stay the night.

Be sure and ask for Nadia or Mando in taking care of ALL Your Party Details!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Turkish first
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Good price! Nice room! Great a/c. Awesome shower pressure! Blasts away road grime with ease! The best shower pressure of any hotel I have ever stayed in. Adequate truck parking if you get here early. Convenient to nearby restaurants. Best place to stay near L.A.#!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank yaacovlev7
Lynden, Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We arrived tired staff was complacent, went up to room it was overlooking roof and on top of bar. We asked to stay on opposite side away from potential noise of bar. They put on other side of hallway, the receptionist had no clue of where rooms were attached to what numbers, asked her to get map of floors and rooms, they did not have. Was loud at night wife could not sleep till past two.
Had a fitness room used first night, other 4 nights it was blocked off with caution tape and no employee had a clue as to why and when it could be used again. It was closed rest of our five day stay. Our shower did not work first morning they did fix next day. Maid service was good and clean. Overall very poor experience, our worst stay in hotel ever.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian S
Quality_Montebello, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Montebello, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for leaving your valued feedback regarding our property.
I apologize if our front desk failed to provide you with best service. We currently have new hires, which we will be intensively re-training as to prevent these issues from happening in the future.
The remodeling of the Fitness room has already been completed, please bear in mind these improvements are done with our guest in mind. There was a letter posted notifying our guest of these improvements along with letters each guest could take, unfortunately our front desk did not point these out to you upon check in . Occasionally there are special events, which our guest are welcomed to join free of charge. Our apologies if the music was too loud; the music is lowered at 7pm and ends at 11pm. We hope to see you again soon, so you may appreciate the changes for yourself. Again, thank you for your review.

Travellers are raving about these Montebello hotels

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Was a clean spacious place to stay. A bit out of the way and a long drive to get anywhere. The hotel offers a shuttle to a nearby walmart which was helpful when jet lagged. Overall friendly staff.

Only issues were ; hot water didn't work on last day there. And when I rang reception for assistance when my nearly 2 year old locked himself in the bathroom they did not assist at all. She said that maintenance wouldn't be available to unlock the door for at least 30minutes. Panicked, I asked for just anyone to come up and help. Of which they did not. I ended up emptying out my luggage and using bits and pieces to flick the lock. And my son was fine, happily playing with toiletries. Another issue was that reception also do not pass on messages.

But otherwise, the rest of the staff were fantastic and extremely helpful.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Quality_Montebello, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Montebello, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your past stay.

I would like to apologize in behalf of the staff for the delayed response during your emergency with your child. We have investigated the issue and assure you swift action will be taken by our maintenance in the future.

Please visit us again when you're in town, so we may provide you with the service we are capable of providing. Again, thank you and we hope you except our sincerest apologies.
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

When we first drove in the buildings exterior seemed fine . When I walked in the building it was another story . The man that checked us in at 6 pm greated us professionally . I heard loud music blaring and I asked what that was and he told me it was a party ( he either said hispanic or latino ) sponsored party from a local radio station . The noise and people were very disturbing . When we went to our room the people from the party were hanging around the elevator and we all felt very unsafe , there foul language and body language were less than desirable . We were booked for 2 nights but chose the leave at 7 am the next am . We put in one hell of a loud restless night .
Our room overlooked the pool where the party was and the pool at first didn't look like it had any water in it , it did have water but it was very dirty it gave the appearance of being dirty . The people at the party were dancing practically having sex with their clothes on . Later that night when we got back from dinner we decided to have a drink at the bar since there was only about a dz ppl in there we thought it would be ok . When we were sitting at a table a drunk woman came to our table and said "if you are looking for Americans you are in the wrong place" ...
The rooms were very dated , carpet looked like a murder has been committed on it and the sofa bed was so discusting I didn't even want to put my suitcase on it . I must give credit where credit is due the bathroom even though very small was clean and had been recently updated .

• Stayed September 2013
Quality_Montebello, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Montebello, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
We appreciate your candid comments regarding your past stay.
We apologize if you didn't get a good nights sleep due to our entertainment night, if you decide to stay with us again please do not hesitate to contact the front desk when ever your stay is not up to your expectations. Our front desk will gladly change you to a quieter room or ask for the music to be lowered as to not disturb our guest.
For future reference please note our hotel does have Bar & Lounge as stated on our website. Occasionally there are special events, which our guest are welcomed to join free of charge.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the best service possible next time your in town.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

We landed in this hotel as we were following a local tour with Seagulls via Tours4 fun. There is nothing around the area with a few restaurant around the place. Luckily the room facilities were pleasant and since we were only staying for a single night, we didn't want to complain. We were surprised that the breakfast next morning were Chinese food and we also later found out why. It was due to the large groups of tours that consists of many Chinese. As a Chinese myself, I don't prefer to eat with them as I find them messy and loud... We quickly finish our breakfast and got back to wait for our tour leader to pick us up.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your sincere review of our property. I'm also sorry you weren't given the local points of interest by your tour guide. There are in fact many activities for tourist to enjoy, we are only minutes from the Citadel Outlets and Montebello Town Center, and we are located right off the 5 fwy approximately 20 minutes from down town LA,. Please be aware you may upgrade your complimentary Oriental Breakfast if it's not your preference, as the breakfast provided is what the tour company you used requires for their clients. I'm very glad you found your room well appointed and accommodating. We appreciate your patronage, and hope that you'll reconsider staying with us in the near future.
Visalia
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed here on a free night so if you get what you pay for, I shouldn't complain. If I was paying to stay here I'd probably rate this a 2 rather than 3. First the good, the breakfast had a great selection of hot foods in adequate supply. There was an employee present stocking the French Toast, bacon, sausage and eggs to make sure everyone got some without long waits. Plenty of breakfast seating. The bed was comfortable. Convenient location.

The not-so-good: the hallways were not air conditioned at all. It was 75-80 outside but the hallways felt 90 on the night of check in and were just as hot in the morning. The room was also very hot. Fortunately the air conditioning worked but was a wall unit that was not sufficient to cool the large room quickly. Coming from the CA Valley where it was 100 I was looking for some relief, not a room that was hotter than my home. It took until morning for the room to finally be almost comfortable temperature. I estimate it dropped from 90 to 80, still not preferred, but better. Fortunately the bed was close to the wall/AC but the far end of the room near the bathroom was still hot which made it uncomfortable getting ready in the morning. The pool looked nice but was crowded with people. The water was freezing and no towels at the pool. When I informed the front desk about no towels, the agent kind of shrugged and said they ran out because of how busy the hotel was.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank VisaliaShaun
Quality_Montebello, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Montebello, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you for leaving your valued feedback regarding our property.
We will be looking into the AC issues pointed out, on the other hand we are glad you enjoyed the breakfast selections available.

Please visit us again soon when in town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montebello
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Pico Rivera
Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens
Days Inn Downey
Days Inn Downey
#2 of 8 in Downey
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - Commerce Casino

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Montebello? Share your experiences!