“Exceptional service!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

This CPK stands out in service. The server was excellent. Fast and attentive. I also needed to charge my camera battery and the greeter lady went out of her way to help me. It was greatly appreciated.

2  Thank Faithtraveler3

Reviewed 17 December 2013

My wife and I are vegetarian and we love the Quinoa aragula salad and veg pizza in California Pizza Kitchen..

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I had a coupon for a free pizza, so I wasn't expecting much, but I couldn't even finish the pizza. Then I was given another coupon for a free pizza. Went back to give them a chance and got a different pizza. It was also terrible. This place should be out of business. Just horrible. Only reason I didn't give it one, was the service. Very nice people and quick service. Just wish the food was tolerable.

1  Thank twintipbunny
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Always consistently good salads, pizza, pastas. Some good deals (coupons) by joining CPK club. Alfredo pesto sauce needs more pesto, less Alfredo but we've loved most things. Kristen, the manager, handles customers and staff with aplomb.

2  Thank MarinaRon
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Went there late at night (around 9 pm) and the restaurant was still abuzz. Ordered the spinach and artichoke pizza and it was very good.