A gorgeous hotel with fantastic views in Monterey. We only stayed one night, but I would have loved to say there for much longer.
Everything is fantastic here - location, service, views, variety of restaurants
Location - right on cannery row, right by the ocean with fabulous views, there's a great F&B outlet within the hotel, but if you choose to eat outside of the hotel, there's lots of choices within a short walking distance. In fact, we had a fantastic meal (steakhouse) that is totally value for money at the Whaling Station less than 10mins walk from the hotel.
Room - We had the King Deluxe room, even comes with a fireplace, and a small little balcony, just good enough to stand outside. And the most gorgeous direct view of the water with completely no blockage. You can sit inside your room and look out on a beautiful day and catch sight of sea otters, even schools of dolphins. The view is pure relaxation!
The F&B outlet has a bar, service was pretty alright, but to sit outside on a chilly night with a fireplace that heats up, stand up heaters right behind you, and blankets to keep you warm.
I can't think of any!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey