We booked this hotel for a one-night stay in Monterey, passing through on our trip down the coast from San Fran to San Diego. We are IHG platinum members and try to stay at IHG hotels so this one appealed to us. We're SO glad we picked it - what a beautiful hotel We had a great room, very large, with an ocean view. The hotel has a nice, romantic sitting area outside with two gas fire places - great views of the sunset. The hotel is right down on Cannery Row so most things are within walking distance. Cannery Row can be a little touristy, but the Intercontinental is really a gem of a hotel. We highly suggest it for anyone looking for a nice, romantic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey