We stayed for two nights in a suite on the forth floor with a balcony and ocean view for our anniversary. It was flawless, from the moment we checked-in, the staff was outstanding and very helpful. We walked everywhere because of its location on cannery row, we didn't use our vehicle at all. The hotel restaurant was great, a little fine dinning and room service food was also good. Also did a couples massage at the spa, definitely worth it. Overall a wonderful hotel and I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey