InterContinental The Clement Monterey
Monterey Bay Inn(Monterey)
Cannery Row Inn(Monterey)
Hotel Pacific(Monterey)
  • Free Internet
Pacific Grove Plaza(Pacific Grove)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
3,068 results
All reviewscannery rowvalet parkingbubba gumpocean viewbeautiful hotelperfect locationself parkper dayvalet servicegas fireplaceloved this hotelsea otterspacific groverestaurants and shopsaquarium ticketsbig surmain building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2010

My wife and I with our child had a last minute excursion. We check in and the overwhelming support from the staff along with the amenities in the surrounding area make this hotel definately of of the top in the area. The staff catered to our needs and they make great drinks in the lobby bar. The room it self was elegant with a more than comfortable feel and nice view of the bay. I will be recommeding this to all I work with and any family that would come down for any occasion.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel on a family vacation in December. It was so beautiful and the view from our room was breathtaking!
My family and I ate at the amazing restaurant in the Hotel downstairs and the food and service was top notch!
Vince the hotel Manager made us feel so special and at home. He was a great asset to the Hotel.
I will be staying here every time I go back to the beautiful Monterey county!
Kristy Perry

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2010

Finally got a chance to stay at the Clement Hotel. It was a quick, but memorable stay. The location is fantastic. I had a great view of the bay, looking down onto the court yard. It is centrally located next to the aquarium, the outlets, the night life, and the gorgeous coastal trail. I would highly suggest taking a nice walk to lovers point, and coming back to the hotel for a creative and delicous breakfast at the C Restaurant. I loved the Clement Eggs Benedict (poached eggs,crab, spinach with a sun dried tomoto hollandaise sauce), the stuffed croissant french toast with whipped mascarpone-creme fraiche and fresh berries. My dinning partner however, swears she had the best dish - the Huevos Rancheros de Mariscos (two eggs over easy with shrimo, dungeness crab on a crispy tortilla with avocado, black beans, and a spicy passilla sauce) Yummy way to enjoy the day!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2010

This was a wonderful hotel. So close to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, which we planned on visiting. The wait staff were so wonderful. They were kind and very helpful. If you needed anything at all, they were on top of it. The desk clerk and manager however, were a different story. When we arrived at The Clement in December, (I had made reservations in early November and had called to confirm the morning of our trip) we were shown to a room with a king sized bed, but there were four of us, 2 adults, 2 teens. So the bellboy took us back to the front desk and we were told, "sorry, we cannot guarantee rooms if you make the reservation using priority club points". I asked why I wasn't told that and they said we should have been. So I asked what one was supposed to do if they come from a long way (4 hrs) away expecting to get their room that they had booked. He said you just have to take a chance, but Priority Club members get last choice and this particular weekend there was nothing available. That certainly didn't ring true so I asked for the manager and he confirmed what the desk clerk said. So I asked what we were supposed to do. He said "I don't know, we're booked, but let me see if I can find you something." After about 20 minutes, he "found" us a room at their hotel and our vacation started. Even though it was a very stressful beginning, because I wasn't sure if we were going to have a place to sleep, after we got our room, we had a wonderful time. Monterey is lovely and the hotel is very centrally located to the things that we wanted to do. I would recommend this hotel only if you don't use priority club points because they treat you like you are trying to stay for free. In order to receive enough club points, we paid for and stayed at many, many hotels. We just wanted to use one of the perks of being a member. Obviously, The Clement doesn't want member of the Priority Club staying at their hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank FunFamily44
Reviewed 31 January 2010

The Clement was unbelievable! My wife and I stayed here for her birthday and it was amazing. The service was incredible and the Luxury Suite with Ocean View was as good as it gets!! The location could not get any better. It is built right on the water (so the "Ocean View" is REALLY an ocean view) next door to the aquarium on Cannery Row! We could walk to everything! We had such a great time and we can't wait to go back! Oh and the fireplaces in the room made for a very romantic atmosphere!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple