I stayed at the InterContinental for a long weekend with my boyfriend and had a great time! The hotel was clean, convenient to all of the sites in Monterey, and the staff was helpful and personable. We requested a higher floor and were given the 4th floor with the partial ocean view which was very very nice. Doors to the balcony were thick and blocked out all noise; including a wedding ceremony that took place on the deck right below our room. Valet parking was a little inconvenient because we were using our car constantly; and the cost is $25 per day, but the staff retrieved our car within minutes of any request. All in all I was very pleased with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey