Were tossing up between staying around the Fisherman's wharf area or Cannery Row and I'm glad we chose Cannery Row. Loads to do around there and the Clement is right next to the Aquarium. The room was lovely and very big with a great bathroom. The room got a bit hot overnight for our liking and we do prefer fresh air so we opened the window - there wasn't too much noise outside so it was fine. No free breakfast unfortunately, but enough to chose from around where we were. No free internet either but Starbucks was just across the road. The staff were fabulous also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey