3,963 results
All reviewssports barping pongfireplace loungefire pitconference centerpebble beachbig surcannery rowminute driveroad tripfisherman's wharfknucklecaliforniahwyaquariumcoastvalet
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I was here with my family on the way to go to Santa Barbara. Staff was kind and lobby was nice. Room was clean and new, and I loved golf view in The morning. Room service breakfast was really good too. This was my first stay at Hyatt property, and opened member account at there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Happily surprised at how nice of a stay we had after seeing bad reviews. I got a great deal on Hotwire for this Hotel. When I found out what Hotel it was and read reviews, I was not excited. I did find this hotel to be nice and I had a pleasant stay. I asked to be put in the most quiet room and they put us on the third floor in building 11. The room was nice and the bathroom was nice. I do not have any complaints. It was a pleasant stay. There is no view and it is far away from everything but it is pleasant.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Food in breakfast area was way too expensive and the method of seating was confusing. There was no please wait to be seated sign. The waitress was sorta grumpy and ignored me mostly. The manager wa lovely though and made sure I was taken care of. All of the staff outside of that one person were helpful, gracious and friendly. Food was good. Wine was good. I would go back for sure, but during the week when it’s not as expensive.

I didn’t like that we got kicked out of the jacuzzi at 10pm. As long as we weren’t disturbing other guests (we were quiet) I think we should have been allowed to stay.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The hotel is very comfortable and in a great location. The staff is helpful, friendly and efficient. The room has a mini fridge which makes it convenient. The location is close to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row.

Reviewed 20 October 2017