“Is Yummy a Word?”

Layer's Cake and Bakery
Ranked #21 of 26 Dessert in Monterey
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My husband and I just love Layers Bakery , from the best ever cranberry orange scones to the diverse variety of cakes we have NEVER been disappointed. Growing up on the East Coast where a good bakery could be found in every strip mall I felt like I was home again at Layers. Love the bear claws and the nice variety of cookies (especially peanut butter) . My husband can't leave without having an amazing marzipan barrel. Layers has become our go to bakery for weekend treats as well as special occasions.

2  Thank Robin A

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I recently got married in Carmel and had a wonderful experience with Layers. Our cake was SO delicious and beautifully decorated. We went back last weekend to get a mini version to enjoy!

Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Layers cakes are among the best available in Monterey. Quality is excellent. Treat yourself to a quality bakery next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Fig cookies, peanut butter/chocolate cookies are awesome. I love the chocolate mascarpone cookie too! Cake are excellent.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

This is a great place for cakes and just about anything that they produce. Check it out!