“Good”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We had a party of 6, paid about $70 for all and watched Oz in 3D. Liked the movie, liked the service.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Linda C

Santa Clarita, California
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“If you like IMAX films....”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

It's a smaller IMAX, right in Cannery Row, close to everything. Many of the movies they present are about the ocean, environment & nature.

3 Thank Kent S
Monterey, California
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Not bad!”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Went here to see the Avengers on its opening weekend. It's pretty small since there's only one theater, but the screen was large and the sound was great. The $15 I spent on the ticket was definitely worth it!

If you order your tickets online, it really doesn't save any time to print them out. I printed out my ticket, thinking it would save me some time, like it does at other theaters, and when I went to get the 3D glasses I needed for the movie, they had to reprint out my ticket.

Getting to the theater early may be nice if you haven't purchased your ticket in advance and if you want to be closer to the front of the line to get in, but it won't really help you get good choice of seats. We waited until less than 30 minutes before the movie was due to start until we were let into the theater! For me, it's easier to get good seats when people are already sitting down because everyone's not scrambling for seats.

In general, it was a great experience and I would definitely go back if I wanted to see another movie in IMAX!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jessamyn W
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It has reopened and is great”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I watched the new Avengers movie here in the this small IMAX cinema. the Real3D was great and I loved how close it was to cannery row.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank BugAlugs100
Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, USA
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Smaller Local Imax”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Great to view IMAX designed movies. Clean and kept up. Sometimes with off-peak deals.

Visited July 2011