“Gnocchi to die for”

Ranked #113 of 301 Restaurants in Monterey
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: This is a place to come for the view and stay for the mouth-watering food, boutique wines, craft beer & casual atmosphere. A place where you’ll find an Italian-inspired menu alongside our famous fish & chips, chowder & fresh seafood. A perfect place for a relaxed private party, rehearsal dinner, birthday celebration or company dinner. A place featuring locally sourced produce, wines, bread and seafood. This is our little slice of heaven we want to share with you…
Riverside, California
“Gnocchi to die for”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent food. Service was good. I had the gnocchi with pesto sauce, my wife had the same but with the marinara. The texture of the gnocchi was perfect, stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese the pesto sauce it was absolutely amazing. The marinara sauce was fantastic. The bread used for the Panini was delicious! If you want Italian and seafood this is the place to go.

• Visited August 2014

Dallas
“Reminded me of dining in Italy”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

A nice little trattoria on the wharf with fresh seafood. Wonderful! Try the sand dabs.

Pet friendly!

Island of Malta, Malta
“Excellent Menu”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Would definitely recommend this restaurant. As an Italian I have also promised myself never to eat pasta outside of Italy. But after seeing the plates and tasting a wonderful plate of carbonara at Paluca Trattoria, it felt like being back home. The food was delicious, the espresso is perfect. The staff very friendly and did not rush to bring the bill. We enjoyed our meal and the view very much.

“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Spur of the moment choice, so we had to wait a bit. Once we got in, the service was wonderful and friendly. The Food was great and the Garlic fries were some of the best we had on our trip-(my daughter seemed to order them wherever we went.) Eating on the wharf just made it nicer.
Wouldn't mind trying it again the next time I'm in Town.

1 Thank Dave H
Visalia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,215 helpful votes
“sourdough bread”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Yes I know the title might not be that appealing but I had their clam chowder and wow! The bread tasted extremely fresh, and delicious, the service was great too. I will sure come back and order something from the menu, I'm very happy with this place and if you are around you should definitely try it, maybe if you still can try next door a very delicious crepe for dessert.

3 Thank MONTYHADES