“Would not recommend”

Henry's Famous Barbecue
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Heated, Pet-Friendly Patio. Happy Hour Mon-Fri, 3-6: $2 off all Beer & Wine, $2 off all Appetizers. 6 Beers on Tap. Henry's BBQ offers many choices of BBQ, chicken and pasta dishes in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Henry's BBQ serves Pork Spare Ribs, Chicken, Sirloin, Pulled-Pork and Hot Link Sausages. The BBQ sauce gets rave reviews. Juicy Burgers and Sandwiches are also on the menu. Even vegetarians can find a fantastic meal! (Eggplant Sandwich, Salad, or Pasta) Henry's BBQ is a great place to take the family as it offers a Kids Menu, has a friendly staff and reasonable prices. You can even have your dog join you on the patio! All meals available for Take-Out. Catering available
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We joined family for this visit. I was going to order the pulled pork sandwich, but after trying the meat, I found it was really bland. So the waitress recommended the bbq beef sandwich and macaroni salad. This plate was terrible. I've had better macaroni salad from the grocery store. And the meat in the sandwich was flavorless. The bbq sauce didn't help. I sent it back. Other family members had the ribs which they enjoyed, but I'm a baby back rib kind of rib eater and they only have the extremely large Texas style. Oh ya, and there's no fountain for soda! What kind of restaurant doesn't have a soda fountain and serves drinks in plastic bottles? Geez....Anyway, I definitely would not recommend.

1  Thank woodsywoman

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Outdoor seating area is nice, but doesn't have much of a view. Food was decent, with generous portions. If you're in the mood for BBQ, this place would be a good option.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

If yor looking for a nice cizy clean and intimate restaurant Henry's is the place..Nicely decorated and inviting,or waitress was friendly, I really recommend the sweet tea its magnificent the ribs were tender the sauce was good..A+

2  Thank Sylvia B
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Despite having read various reviews I decided to give the restaurant a go. However, I was told upon entering the restaurant that seating a group of ten was beyond impossible. The waitress disappointedly went off to the move tables and continued to complain about having to serve all of us. After having arranged the tables she made various snide remarks about us and making her life difficult. After 7 minutes of waiting for her to return to take drink orders we ended up walking out. I have heard the bread pudding is amazing but the service is severely lacking. After receiving such bad service I went back for further investigations and was told a party of that size would be no issue walking in and was chuckled at for asking. I'm not sure if the waitress was having a bad day but this was definitely not place to walk in on your birthday expecting to have a good and memorable experience.

1  Thank Amanda052288
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had read good reviews of this place and wanted to try it out as we love BBQ food. Our experience was "bleh" and quite a disappointment. It was especially warm that day and there was no circulation inside the restaurant...even all the windows were closed. There was only one server for the entire place, so while the server was nice, she hardly paid attention to us because she was so busy. The food was a great disappointment. My burger was way overdone and very dry. It tasted like charcoal. I would have asked for another one, but once again, we couldn't find our server. My husband's ribs had no flavor, just drenched in sauce. And for his pulled pork, he had to literally drain the fat and out of the bowl it came in. We were then charged extra for things that were supposed to be included in the meal. We hardly ever have bad experiences when we eat out, so this was a big disappointment. Will definitely not visit again.

1  Thank Alliefish5