“Relax and unwind”
Review of Vista Blue Spa

Vista Blue Spa
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Monterey
More attraction details
Owner description: Named one of Travel + Leisure Magazine's Top Hotel Spas in the U.S., our luxurious European spa has it all! While overlooking the Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary, experience the restorative power of our sanctuary- an elegant spa featuring a sun deck with two whirlpools, sauna, steam room, fitness center, and relaxation lounges. Choose from our specialty skin and body treatments, such as our Bliss on the Bay Body Treatment, Soothing Sea Facial and Forest Air Breathing Ritual, all carefully designed for optimum results. Our Vista Blue Spa packages offer several treatments, such as "Vista Blue Day on the Bay", four treatments and a two-course lunch! Whether you visit for an hour or spend the day, you will enjoy a memorable experience in a setting unmatched for its beauty and serenity.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

After a long flight from the East Coast, I booked a massage at the Vista Blue Spa. Two words...Peter Kimmish! Great massage therapist and if you go..he's your guy! I recommend him highly!

All reviews
"the monterey plaza hotel"
in 8 reviews
"great massage"
in 4 reviews
"facial treatment"
in 2 reviews
"overlooking the monterey bay"
"men and women"
"deep tissue massage"
"therapist"
in 7 reviews
"lockers"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 17 July 2013

You will not be sorry! Best treatment ever. About two years ago, I received my service from Felipa and have been daydreaming about coming back. It was that fabulous. I finally made it back, but Felipa was not available at the time I wanted to come in. I was a little nervous that I would be disappointed with a different therapist, but lo and behold, Suzanne was fabulous too! Nothing else compares to the services I've had here. Book it now and plan to spend some extra time before/after your service in the sauna, hot tub, gym, etc. HEAVEN!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had a facial with Fran at Vista Blue Spa and she was fantastic. I was a little nervous to get a facial since I've had bad luck with facialsts in the past and have somewhat problematic skin (sensitive and breaks out easily). I was really impressed with Fran! She is super knowledgable and completely transformed my skin. She recommended products to use at home as well (Natropathica, EmerginC, Epicuren) and my skin is doing much better now! The products are high quality (lots of organic ingredients and good for sensitive skin) and I found the price point totally reasonable. Thank you, Fran!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We were celebrating our wedding anniversary so hubby and I treated ourselves to the Rendezvous Retreat package at the spa. I am a frequent spa-goer and can say that Vista Blue staff are top notch! We each had a facial...mine was so relaxing I fell asleep during it. Hubby loved the gentle men's facial too. The couples massage was also excellent. Prior to our treatments we used the eucalyptus steam room and spent some time in the sun on the outdoor deck where the whirlpools were located. Awesome atmosphere and professional staff made it an ultimate spa afternoon . I highly recommend the Vista Blue Spa.