“Everyone Needs a Day Like This!”
Review of Vista Blue Spa

Vista Blue Spa
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Monterey
More attraction details
Owner description: Named one of Travel + Leisure Magazine's Top Hotel Spas in the U.S., our luxurious European spa has it all! While overlooking the Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary, experience the restorative power of our sanctuary- an elegant spa featuring a sun deck with two whirlpools, sauna, steam room, fitness center, and relaxation lounges. Choose from our specialty skin and body treatments, such as our Bliss on the Bay Body Treatment, Soothing Sea Facial and Forest Air Breathing Ritual, all carefully designed for optimum results. Our Vista Blue Spa packages offer several treatments, such as "Vista Blue Day on the Bay", four treatments and a two-course lunch! Whether you visit for an hour or spend the day, you will enjoy a memorable experience in a setting unmatched for its beauty and serenity.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Thank you Vista Blue Spa- Martha and Annabelle for your impeccable service. We had a lovely, relaxing time. Can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank Ducky123

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a couple's hot stone massage which was easily one of the vest either of us has ever had. Then we took a soak in a private tub for two. After, we sat by their two rooftop hot tubs overlooking the bay. We took a steam and ordered food and wine. We will absolutely use them again the next time we stay at the Plaza.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The views were beautiful & the service was excellent. My facial from Fran & massage from Suzanne were AMAZING!! I can't wait for my next visit. I recommend this spa to everyone. :)

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I are expecting a baby, and the highlight of our babymoon in Monterey was an afternoon at the Vista Blue Spa. We had a couples massage, and the treatment was truly incredible. I have significant back problems and my wife, as mentioned, is pregnant -- the massages we received from Angela G. and Annabelle were absolutely the best massage that each of us had ever received.

On top of the great service, the spa facilities are excellent. We spent a blissful post-massage afternoon lounging and reading on the roof deck. Both the space and the view are great.

I most enthusiastically recommend this spa to anyone, but especially to couples celebrating any special occasion. If you get a massage, be sure to ask for Angela and/or Annabelle.

1  Thank OneBostonDad
Reviewed 17 February 2014

After a nice lunch at Anton & Michel, we headed over to the gorgeousMonterey Plaza Hotel & Spa for a couple's bath soak. The bath is 50 minutes long and has beautiful views of the bay from the jacuzzi tub. Fresh fruit, teas and lemon water is available during your soak and afterwards you have access to the rooftop jacuzzis and lounge area.

We enjoyed relaxing by the fireplace after the treatment and took in the panoramic views of Monterey Bay. Dinner at Schooner's Coastal Kitchen was lovely for dinner. We will return again and again to Vista Blue Spa. :)