“Breathtaking!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Breathtaking!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Erik took me out on my very first ever aerobatic plane ride. He is wonderful! I felt safe and just had a blast seeing the world in a whole new perspective. He explains everything so no need to worry. He even showed me how to do an aileron roll and when he felt I was comfortable, he made me do it. What a thrill! I have recommended him to all of my daredevil friends and I will be back to see him for more because roller coaster are just going to be super boring from now on...

Visited October 2012
2 Thank third777

Monterey Bay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"WOW" what a fun and beautiful ride!!!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2011

All I can say is WOW!!!
I went for a ride with Erik the owner at Adventure Wings Aviation for a tour and some stunts over Carmel Valley and Monterey Bay . The maneuvers and flying was so exhilarating and fun I didn't sleep that night.
We met at his plane and hanger at Monterey Airport, easy to get to and new facility complete with full game room , TV, Futon to relax with while friends are flying.
He sat me in the front of his aerobatic tail draggier stunt trainer, went over the controls and away we went, when he said say "by by earth he wasn't kidding .From just off the runway to straight up and it was game on. As we got to altitude Erik explained where we were and pointed out the amazing scenery of the Monterey Peninsula and Carmel Valley. Then talked me through each maneuver 1 by 1 as we started slow and worked are way up to bigger and better stunts all the while making sure I was OK. I was better than OK the whole ride, and absolutely mesmerized by the beautiful views that Monterey and Carmel have from are birds eye view.
This is brand new to Monterey and much different then the normal tourist traps around .
A must do when visiting our beautiful Monterey Peninsula.
Thanks Erik for a ride I will never forget...:)

Visited April 2011