the pictures don't look like the room we stayed in at all! the wifi was pretty good but cut out a lot. location was good especially if you have a car everything is pretty much within 5 minutes of you. monterey is beautiful and really nice stop for a night if you are driving to LAX or from LAX to San Fran. This place had everything we needed a comfy bed and TV to watch the olympics at night (just the relaxing night we wanted)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey