My 12 year old son and I stayed here for 2 nights. It was very clean and very quiet (I LOVED the quiet). The location is convenient to the highway, right off of Rt 1 and close to the fisherman pier. Although they do include a breakfast it's important to note it's only served 8-9:30. I usually choose hotels that have breakfast to save us some time and a bit of money. We were never able to try the breakfast as both mornings we had to be on the road before 8:00a.m. It was not a big deal, we just had to grab something somewhere else, but I did want to point it out for those of you who plan on it. I don't think I have ever stayed at a hotel that started breakfast so late...but since I'm not a morning person myself I can understand..LOL!
Aside from that the place was great and so was the price! I fell in love with Monterey, what a beautiful area so hopefully will be back again in the future. I'd recommend this hotel for your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey