stayed at the Stage Coach Lodge for 2 nights while in Monterey for whale watching.
Value is great, staff very friendly. It´s close to the PCH and about 2 miles away from Fisherman´s wharf in Monterey.
We would certainly recomend this place for a good stay in Monterey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey