“Holy can of cupcakes Batman.. This is the best ever!!!”

Mrs. DeLish's Cupcakes + Cafe
Ranked #7 of 9 Bakeries in Monterey
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Modesto, California
“Holy can of cupcakes Batman.. This is the best ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

Ok I don't even know how to begin.. I have a very special love for cupcakes. I went here not really sure what to expect. The city I am from does not have any special place where you can get a really good cupcake. Anyhow so I went and choose coconut for myself since I am a nut over coconuts. I got my husband the cherry bomb. On a normal basis I get pretty sick eating too much sugar and usually it takes me a couple days to eat a cupcake. I ate this in one sitting and darn near one bite! We were suppose to save it and sit at Lover's Pointe sharing our sweet moment however neither of us could contain ourselves and we ate the cupcake in the car before we even drove away from the front door of her shop. To top it off the worker/co-owner gave me her personal cell phone number so that I could order cupcakes and have them ready for when we headed back home ... the next day we ended up spur of the moment leaving but stopped at Mrs. DeLish's to grab a cupcake for my daughter. Unfortunately they were sold out of the one she would love. The lady in the back heard my disappointment and tears and told me if I was willing to wait just a small hour and half she would make a single cupcake in the flavor I requested. Talk about star treatment. I thought I was royalty there. I have never been made to feel so special I wanted to cry. Of course I got the cupcakes (Cotton Candy) took them home and my daughter LOVED them!!! I can't even imagine a trip to Monterey without stopping at Mrs. DeLish's Cupcakes. If you are reading this stop and head over there IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Visited March 2013

California
“BEST Cupcake ever! BETTER than Sprinkles in LA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

We were visiting Monterey last month for my husband's graduation from the master's program at CSUMB and let me tell you these cupcakes are the best we went 2 days in row they were that good. These cupcakes are moist and not too sweet. Just right.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pudgie1
“"BEST CUPCAKES" coming from a cupcake expert.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

"Oreo ohhhh Oreo where art thou!" Love this find!!! We are so glad we found you! Obviously the Oreo cupcake is a fav!

Pacific Grove, California
“epic oreo cupcake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Epic cupcakes!! I just moved to the area and was happily surprized by the awesome cupcakes. My wife loves em and I am addicted to the oreo ones. Also very military friendly. Good people.

Visited March 2013
Monterey, California
“Fun fancy cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

My daughter was having her 13th birthday. I ordered 13 different cupcakes from cotton candy to PB&J and all kinds of cute little wrappers. The cupcakes were all so pretty and most importantly delicious! They came wrapped in a pretty box with a big ribbon and happy birthday garland. I couldn't be more pleased and the girls just loved them! I will go back!