The Stevenson Monterey(Monterey)(Great Value!)
US$176
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$397
Monterey Hotel(Monterey)
US$231
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Lone Oak Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$186
Monterey Bay Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$214
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Monterey Bay Inn(Monterey)
US$455
  • Breakfast included
US$337
US$312
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

US$371
US$346
Agoda.com
US$319
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$473/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanflat screen tvdefinitely stay here againchecking inwi ficontinental breakfastcoffee makeran upgraderoad tripmotelmicrowavecerealsafewaypillowsjacuzzicoastfireplace
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Last year my husband and I stayed here during a festival and it was perfect. Nice walk to the fairgrounds. So nice we were able to stop at the liquor store, CVS and grab a bite at the cute little café next door. Don't let me forget Denny's is right down the street too! The room was clean and looked exactly as promised online. We ended up with a corner room that seemed private from the others. We didn't hesitate on reserving another room this year.

Room Tip: Corner room had only one neighbor to the right. Lots of room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsDubG
Neil P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Corinne:
First of all I must take a pride of your sweet memory for staying with us LAST year. It's WONDERFUL!!!
Your comments are so much appreciated for awesome “Perfect” review. I guess we really couldn't ask for much more! It means a tremendous amount of pleasure to our team when we receive such praise.

We strive to create an awesome place to stay when visiting Monterey. Considering all of the competition we have from all brands motels, we are working hard to create unique, high quality, best value accommodations for folks coming to Monterey.
We would love to host you anytime when U visit to Monterey! For your future stay, please call us prior to your arrival and we will gladly take care of you!
We certainly hope you spread the word and share your experience with others to come to stay with us.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I am currently staying at the Red Roof Inn in Monterey for a 3 month extended stay for business. I have to say that I am more happy to have picked this hotel. I initially stayed in one of the regular rooms for several days while waiting for a kitchenette room to open. The regular hotel rooms were fabulous. Looks and feels like a 4 star hotel because of the decor and layout of the room. The beds were super comfy and the TV was high def with plenty of channels. I also used the wi-fi which worked wonderfully with all my business needs. I just hooked up my laptop, brought my printer and I was in business from the get-go!!. Neal the manager was very helpful with the transition to the kitchenette, which I requested upon arrival. I only waited a few days. I needed the kitchenette because of my long term stay and need for cooking my meals, since I am a health nut ( i don't like to eat out). The kitchenette room is part of Red Roof Inn. It is not of the same decor of the regular rooms, but it is like a large 1 bedroom apartment with large living room and kitchen. So, it totally suits my needs as a business traveler. I like it so much, that I am going to let my company know so they can tell my colleagues about this place for long term stays. The location is also great. I joined the gym literally across the street and Safeway is only a few blocks away. Also, quick access to all the attractions in Monterey and Carmel. The freeway is only several minutes away. GREAT PLACE!!!

Room Tip: Great place for long term stay, especially with kitchenette rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank johnnyboy2014

Dear John:

WOW!!!, what can we say but express our utmost gratitude to you for leaving a perfect review. We always get a bit giddy when we get these perfect scores because it means so much to us. We are really working super hard to make The Red Roof INN one of the hidden gems and best values to stay in Monterey and reviews like yours really capture our efforts.

Thank You! We'd love to host you again. Next time book directly with us at redroofinnmonterey.com and find our LOWEST RATES!)
Again we appreciate your time and efforts, and requesting you to spread out the words to others. We hope to see you again.

We would love to host you again in your next visit to Monterey! For your future stay, please book directly with us at redroofinnmonterey.com or call us prior to your arrival and we will gladly take care of you!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed there recently with my wife son and daschund. Overall, this property was an excellent value for the price and was probably the best price for the amenities offered in Monterey. It is an older motel that has been refurbished. The neighborhood is older but we felt safe during our stay. There is ample shopping and restaurants nearby. Our room was large with two queen beds, a flat panel tv, a large bathroom with tub/shower combo and a micro/fridge. It was pretty comfortable and clean and smelled fresh and not of smoke or chemicals. The Pros: The staff (Kevin and Jasmine) were friendly and professional, the room was very clean, they accept pets without charging an additional fee, lots of hot water, very good price. The Cons: We had to ask for additional towels and they were scratchy, the sheets and blankets were well worn, the breakfast was very minimal, the spa was not working.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with pets, call ahead as they have a limited number of pet rooms available. No extra charge for your pet :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Neil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that you wanted to share your experience staying with us. We want to provide excellent and great quality service to all of our guests on a daily basis, because we want our guests to be happy and always return in the future. We are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy everything in your room from the bathroom to the beds and everything in between. My staff works very had and they always make sure that they treat our guests in the most professional manners. Please refer us to your friends and family and we hope to see you again in the future. Also, next time do book directly with us or through redroofinnmonterey.com. By booking directly with us, your reservations are always guaranteed without any hassle.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Before coming here I called to inquire about prices and the owner was quite helpful. I was planning a long term stay so the manager even suggested I come check the place out before making a decision. I arrived last week and saw the place was in good condition so I booked for a little over a week. Although the bathroom supplies were minimal everything else was fine. I enjoyed having a microwave and refrigerator in my room. The beds were comfortable and the cleaning staff did a great job of making sure our accommodation stayed up to quality standards. If you don't mind not having a hot breakfast then this place will definitely do it for you. The inn is in biking distance to the ocean and downtown Monterey area. It is also near Seaside which has grocery stores in walking distance. Good place!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Neil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Arianna,

We are so glad to hear that you wanted to share your experience staying with us. We strive everyday to provide the best possible guest service out of all of our competitors. We are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the room amenities that we have to offer. We are always willing to workout anything that fits our guests satisfaction. Please refer us to your friends and family and we really do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have stayed in this hotel 8 months due to my Job. I think this is the only hotel in Monterey where people get everything in one place.

- Bus Stop nearby
- Convenient Rent
- Restaurant/Grocery / Safeway / CVS/Walgreens/ ATM etc in walking distance
- Del Monte Shopping center / Pebble beach is nearby
- On top these, ( Manager Neil Prabhu and other staffs is very friendly and helpful person)

I will definitely recommend this hotel.

- Alam /Farzana
Room : 74

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank potrofusion
Neil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Farzana,

We are extremely delighted that you have given us a perfect rating based on your experience staying with us so far. We want to make sure that each guest is treated with the uttermost respect and they are given the proper accommodations to enjoy a beautiful stay. We strive everyday to provide the best possible guest service, and we are glad that you are able to see our hard work. We want to be the number one hotel in our town, so we can attract the most guests and we will do our absolute best in order to achieve that goal. Please refer us to your friends and family and we hope to see you again in the future.