The Stevenson Monterey(Monterey)(Great Value!)
US$177
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Hotel Abrego(Monterey)
US$340
US$325
Hotels.com
Lone Oak Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$186
US$386
US$371
  • Restaurant
Monterey Bay Lodge(Monterey)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$214
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$170
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$319
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$472/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanflat screen tvdefinitely stay here againchecking inwi ficontinental breakfastcoffee makeran upgraderoad tripmotelmicrowavecerealsafewaypillowsjacuzzicoastfireplace
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Really It was great stay at the heart of Monterey, during Honeymoon. Staff of the hotel was very polite and attentive. We arrived late night about 2 am, but everything was ready, and with keys we have got very clean and comfortable room with everything we need, plus romantic mood due to close location to nice neighborhood and pacific ocean. Room was very cozy, AC worked very well making warm atmosphere during chilli nights, it was January, wifi, bathroom was good as well. Special thanks to manager, he was very proactive with service, and special deals, also he got great patience managing and answering to tons of our questions related to the service, local attractions and deals. Love that place wanna stay again.
Wish you happy stay as well.

Dr Magomed

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Neil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate that you wanted to share your experience staying with us, and we are extremely happy that you have given us a perfect rating. My staff and I work hard everyday to receive such great reviews from our guests and we are glad that you noticed our hard work. It makes us very happy that you were able to enjoy every aspect of your room and that you had a very comfortable stay. We always want to go out of our way to make our guests very happy. We really do hope to see you again in the future. Also next time, do book directly with us by giving us a call so that your reservations are always safe. Hope to see you soon. Take care.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I keep telling myself, Never trust the professional photos. Some of the rooms looked to have been refurbished however the one we stayed in most definately had not. The floor didn't look clean and although the towels had been washed, they were stained. Staff were fine and helpful. The location is not good, I appreciate that it is not far from the center however it is not within walking distance. There are plenty of places to eat at nearby that are reasonable but my biggest disappointment was the room. Therefore if I come back to Monterey I won't stay here but would choose somewhere closer...........with nicer rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate that you wanted to share your experience staying with us. First of all, my staff and I want to sincerely apologize that your stay was not as pleasant as you thought it would have been. We are sorry to hear that your room was not to your satisfaction, but I can assure you that my housekeeping staff works hard each and everyday to make sure that the rooms are clean from corner to corner. We can assure you that you will never experience this problem again. With that being said, we really do hope to see you again in the future, as our guests are very important to us.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We arrivede on friday the 18th of april. And in the reception was Paul, a great young man who helped us alot with finding us a perfect room, helped us calling food in, and gave us direction to find the local Radioshack. If "Emploie of the month" is something you do, then please considder Paul.

He was great.

Yous sincerly, 2 Danish tourist

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Neil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Martin,

We are very pleased that you wanted to share your experience staying with us, and it makes us very proud that you were willing to give us a perfect rating. A perfect rating from our guests is what we work so hard for. We always want our guests to feel that we can provide the best possible service out of everyone. My staff works hard each and everyday and we are glad to hear that you noticed how hard Paul works. He is very happy to hear your feedback, and we really do hope to see you again in the future as always. Also, next time do book directly with us or through redroofinnmonterey.com. By booking directly with us, your reservations are always guaranteed without any issues.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel before, the first time was with our travel trailer. Just like then it was our first time staying in one of them rooms. I figured we would get one of their rooms, we ended up getting a Suite instead. For what we paid for 3 days 2 nites I was pleased and so was my family. Thank you very much Red Roof Inn in Monterey Bay, maybe next time we will take our trailer again and there again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate that you wanted to share your experience staying with us. We want to provide our guests with the best possible service. Feedback from our guests lets us know where we need to make improvements. We admire the feedback that our guests do give us. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay for a couple of days. We really do hope to see you again in the future as always. Also, next time do book directly with us or through redroofinnmonterey.com. By booking directly with us, your reservations are always guaranteed without any issues.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The facility was very clean. The location was good. There was plenty of restaurants to eat at in the area. Also a few drugs store just in case you that one thing you forgot at home ( allergy medicine ). Located a few minutes from Cannery Row or Monterey Fishersman's Wharf. Beds were very comfortable and rooms were spacious. However, HORRIBLE staff. I had left my room in the morning to have breakfast. Mind you check out is 11 am, I return back to the room at 10 am. I find the cleaning staff cleaning out my room as if we had checked out. When I returned to my room to get my property that was in the room, the cleaning staff yelled at me claiming I could not enter the room. The argument was so heated that I demanded that they call the owner. Well the owner finally showed up and told the staff they were in the wrong. I wont stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmy M
Neil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Jimmy,

We are happy to hear that you wanted to share your experience staying with us. The feedback that we hear from our guests makes us more motivated in what we do on a daily basis. Jimmy, first of all my staff and I would like to sincerely apologize for our housekeeping staff entering your room early to clean. That should have never happened, because you are exactly right about our check out time being at 11:00 AM. I have talked to my housekeeping staff about this issue and I can assure you that it will not happen again. Again, I am really sorry you had to come across this encounter. If you do plan on visiting us again, I will make sure this will not happen and I can give you a good deal on your next stay, so we really hope that this does not push you away from visiting us. We really do hope to see you again in the future, because our guests are very important to us.