“Go on to the next restaurant”

Crab Louie's Bistro
Ranked #93 of 307 Restaurants in Monterey
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: crab louie bistro is located on the wharf in beautiful Monterey harbor ofering spectacular views of the sealions and from all window tables. We are open every day - for breakfast,lunch and dinner Our guests may enjoy the view of sea otters,sealions and pelicans. Enjoy breakfast or lunch ,or have a romantic candlelight dinner while the sun is setting over Monterey bay.
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Food was fair if you were in a fast food dump, but we expected much more on the pier. Fish was old and dry not fresh like we are used to, we get better fish in Santa Maria, Ca. We had a good view of the seaotters, but my seat was at the restrooms, and everyone that walked by bumped my chair. The waitress was a "B", we asked for water with lemon, I got lemon, my husband did not, so when she came by again I asked if he could have a lemon too, and she rolled her eyes and made a face after she passed our table. We asked about the Calimari, if it was in pieces and she said no, and made a shape of a square with her hands, so we said great we love it that way, but it came in pieces. It was ok, but not what we expected, it was just okay, and we gave it up to a tourist trap. Wish we had stopped somewhere else.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We found this place one day looking for breakfast on the wharf. We weren't disappointed at all! We loved it! My son loved the view of the sea lions out the window. Not only that he finished his whole plate of chocolate chip pancakes. Now my son hardly ever finishes his food. We came here 3 times and he finished the plate every time! I got the breakfast sandwich and loved it. Very yummy. The waitress and the owner were very nice and made us feel like old friends. If you want a delicious breakfast definitely stop here.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My extended family of 8 visited this restaurant last week. We had wandered up and down the boardwalk, looking for a place that would have something for everyone in our group. We had one gluten free person and one person who didn't like italian or seafood. So, this was the place we selected. It worked out wonderfully for us. Their clam chowder and calamari were nice appetizers. My son in law had a huge crab, which he thoroughly enjoyed! I had the salmon, several people had the sea bass, the meat eater had a steak and the rest of the group had various seafood. Everyone said their food was delicious. Sea lions could be seen outside the windows and nicely entertained us while we ate.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

This restraint has great prices great atmosphere. I order a breakfast burrito from them every day they have great food and all of the staff are friendly and kind. Great job Crab Louise's thank you for the service.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Love the sea bass and clam chowder.
Breaded shrimp appetizer is tasty and free as they say. Little too bready for me though.
The place is not big, good for lunch and dinner, not of a romantic type.
Good Monterey Marina view.
Service is fast, really friendly, and very reasonably priced.
Dishes are not big, but very satisfactory sized and nicely served.