“Wonderful Experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Accista Spa
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Just left Accista spa, my wife and I just got a massage and facial then spent time in the couples retreat. I get a massage once every two to three weeks. We both had Susan, she is the best massage therapist I have had. Karla gave us the facial, my wife has more experience there. She says its one of the best she's had. It's is our first time here, it's a 4 hour drive for us but we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Accista Spa
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Spa Experience was a mess. Don't be fooled. They quote you a price on a massage and then charge you a mandatory gratuity on it even if it wasn't any good. I did have a good one but my husband decided not to have one at the last minute and they have a 24 hour cancellation policy, which I understand, but he had to pay the mandatory gratuity also, even though he had nothing done.